Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are All USB to 3,5 mm Adaptor Are Made Equals?

I'm looking for an adaptor or cable "USB-C to 3,5 mm" and I'm not sure if there is quality of sounds depending of the adaptor.

Any recommendation?

Thanks

Comments

• No, they're not all equal.

For $9, the Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter is a bargain.

If you plan on driving very high-impedance headphones, there are better choices, but for most headphones, and even line-level devices, they're fine.

• @ocelot said:
    No, they're not all equal.

For $9, the Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter is a bargain.

If you plan on driving very high-impedance headphones, there are better choices, but for most headphones, and even line-level devices, they're fine.

Thanks. Did not find it on Amazon Canada, but I bought this, do you think it's similar?

☆【Upgraded Durable Material】:High quality TPE jacket, standard 3.5mm jack, anti-winding, anti-knot, provides 5X more durable ,flexible and sturdier than normal cable., more durable. 5000+bending test has taken to ensure its durability and reliability.
    ☆【With LED Indicator】: LED LIGHT-UP TYPE-C PORT. No more fumbling around in the dark. LED illumination helps you plug in C day or night.
    ☆【Nosie Reduction Aux Cable】:Built-in Powerful DAC Hi-Res Chip,shield current interference and music noise cancelling High sound quality 24bit/96KHZ. Super noise reduction technology creates flawless music transmission and crystal sound quality.

• I don't know. This one? I like the alien face. Or is it a ninja? Or a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Seems fine.

When you receive it, let us know if it allows you to set your iPad to 44.1kHz in AUM, instead of the usual 48kHz.

Anyway, don't worry about it. It should be fine. DACs have improved significantly in the last decade.

• @ocelot said:
    I don't know. This one? I like the alien face. Or is it a ninja? Or a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Seems fine.

When you receive it, let us know if it allows you to set your iPad to 44.1kHz in AUM, instead of the usual 48kHz.

Anyway, don't worry about it. It should be fine. DACs have improved significantly in the last decade.

Thanks! Yes, I will let you know for the 44.1khz.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Thanks. Did not find it on Amazon Canada, but I bought this, do you think it's similar?

Shockingly to me, Apple direct has proven to be a good place to get things like this, at least in the USA. Decent prices, free shipping, and pretty darn fast. And of course, you don't have to wade through a bunch of listings trying to look like the real thing but that may not be.