Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eleven Eleven - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

It's time for the misty morning boogie!

Comments

• Is that the view from a train? If YES, from where to where? Nothing has logos pasted on it and there’s a killing to be made throwing up cheap houses on small plots of land assuming the zoning board takes bribes >:)

• @McD said:
    Is that the view from a train? If YES, from where to where? Nothing has logos pasted on it and there’s a killing to be made throwing up cheap houses on small plots of land assuming the zoning board takes bribes >:)

Verona to Venice, but you'd have a helluva time with the zoning in this place. Good luck.

• 2 Shakespearean locales. I loved my visit to Firenze at the age of 19. Never made it back in 52 years… damn. Good to know your getting this experience with your family. It changes your perspective on life as did my 3 years as a child in Hawaii. People need to be exposed to classic cultures to break out of the US media trap that values most of the wrong things like the Kardashian’s and US football. I was traveling with some other “ugly Americans” that had little patience for anyone that did understand US English. We needed directions to a museum and sign language with the word David got me past that barrier. David is a powerful word in most countries that push the Old Testament on it’s children. He was a king and an MMA fighter.

• If nothing else, the locales are inspiring in more than one way. While not necessarily written in the style of the places, being outside the US has provided not only a wealth of fresh ideas but also the impetus to realize them.

So yeah - new tunes and stuff ;)

• Fantastic track. Really digging the groove.

• edited November 2021

@peanut_gallery said:
    Fantastic track. Really digging the groove.

Thanks @peanut_gallery - I'm really glad you liked it and am particularly happy with this one.

• edited November 2021

Hard to believe you’re doing this on minikeys. Excellent production and drums. Piano part also not too shabby. What piano is that? Love the 3 minute mark.

• @LinearLineman It's Ravenscroft. I'm definitely not a pianist but it was what the track called for. The piano solo was the first take, done in a single go - I'm particularly proud of it, especially the slam on the lower keys around 2:45.

Getting smoother on the minikeys and finding more and more ways to sell the drum parts. Glad you liked this one - I feel like each one improves upon the previous one.

• Diggin it Dave! Love the foggy scenery too!

• Thanks @Edward_Alexander - glad you dig it.