Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

-=On The Run=- (a Drambo jam)

Fiddling around with Drambo and some different drum apps, this time, Drum Computer. I’m pretty sure “Ed’s Beat 4” is a modified preset from one of the ones included. (Which is a drum track that could easily be replicated by using Atom 2!)

Everything else is improvised as usual. Most of the same instruments I’ve been using lately are all here. I try thinking of an app as a band member, once we (the band) find someone we like, we’ll keep him around as a permanent member of the band.

I’m getting close to having the perfect band! Love these guys!

Threw in some left over visual effects from another project, and added a few more new in CapCut.

A busy feeling track that reflects how I’ve been feeling lately, as we dive straight into the deep end of this holiday season. Always on the run!!! 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃

Comments

• Nice track, nice shredding, nice feedback… give my regards to the band!

• I enjoyed this. The drums could have more volume changes in the mix, even dropping out and returning, but that’s my personal predilection. Great separation of the instruments. You’re getting excellent finished projects. Where’s the album(s)?

• @GeoTony said:
    Nice track, nice shredding, nice feedback… give my regards to the band!

Thank you Tony!

• @LinearLineman said:
    I enjoyed this. The drums could have more volume changes in the mix, even dropping out and returning, but that’s my personal predilection. Great separation of the instruments. You’re getting excellent finished projects. Where’s the album(s)?

Thank you Mike!

Albums seem like more work for very little pay off. Maybe?

• Disagree, Ed. I publish my collections on BandCamp. Every nine tracks or so I put them in an album. I use Sparkpost (free) to design the covers. Assemble in Cubasis. Takes at most two hours for everything. Good archiving at the very least.

• When I retire, I’d probably do that kind of thing, but the way my work schedule is now, I Just don’t have the free time. I barely have time to make music as it is.

Those two hours are hard to come by around here.

Maybe I’ll sit down one night and get an “Edward Alexander’s greatest hits” album together and post it up on Bandcamp and see what happens.

Is Bandcamp a more secure or reliable form of archiving over Google/YouTube? Real questions