Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Meet You in the Stratosphere: Piano driven symphonic pop / soundtrack

I think this is the first track I've done built up around Pure Piano. Also used were iSymphonic (several instances), Hammerhead, SynthMaster Player, Factory and Module Pro (love the cello patch in the orchestral set). All put together in NanoStudio 2.

Comments

• I love these textures, harmonic progression and the use of voice leading to create movement. I find this type of music very soothing and good for many purposes.

Flipping through your SoundCloud tracks I can see that you have a diverse collection
    of instrumental tracks... all played and produced with attention to the small important details. You are a craftsman of IOS Music production techniques.

• @McD Thank you so much for the kind words, and I'm glad you enjoy the track!

• Uplifting and very beautiful.

• Wow this is beautiful. Reminds me of late 90s Train with elements of soundtrack.

• edited November 2021

Very good, indeed. I like where it comes back to earth around 1:20. Do you sing? I could write lyrics to this, I think.

It’s great to hear more home grown music on the forum πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very good, indeed. I like where it comes back to earth around 1:20. Do you sing? I could write lyrics to this, I think.

Do it! Someone (or maybe more) will take a pass at creating a vocal that fits.

• @McD said:

@LinearLineman said:

Do it! Someone (or maybe more) will take a pass at creating a vocal that fits.

I’ll offer to sing if interested.

• @LinearLineman and @mjcouche thank you! I do not sing, but am quite open to someone writings lyrics laying down a vocal track. I enjoy and have done many over the web music collaborations.