Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Walk Like George

Comments

• edited November 2021

Love it at 1:40. Great production on all of these. Excellent instrument choices, esp adding flutes. And appreciate the volume of output.

• Nice... it's like Michael Brecker being featured on a Quincy Jones arrangement. I was waiting
    for the 1:40 moment since @LinearLineman dropped in a clue... I enjoyed the "break moment" at 1:57.

Thanks for another cool collage of sounds. It's hard to find the seems between your source materials.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Love it at 1:40. Great production on all of these. Excellent instrument choices, esp adding flutes. And appreciate the volume of output.

Thank you so much! I was trying for Booker T. and the MGs meets the SNL band with David Sanborn.

• @McD said:
    Nice... it's like Michael Brecker being featured on a Quincy Jones arrangement. I was waiting
    for the 1:40 moment since @LinearLineman dropped in a clue... I enjoyed the "break moment" at 1:57.

Thanks for another cool collage of sounds. It's hard to find the seems between your source materials.

Michael Brecker and Quincy Jones!!! Thank you!!!