Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you from?

Comments

• edited November 2021

@Edward_Alexander said:
    A “wellness resort”? I kinda like the sound of that!

Lol, that was probably my invention. How would you call a place like that? It’s a hotel but it has a large wellness area, saunas, steam bath, a pool, sports facilities, lounges, a fireplace, you can have massages or other treatments. Usually you walk around in a gown the whole day - well, not in the restaurant of course.

• Is there some cool German compound word for that? I love those big German words that we have to translate into a whole phrase.

Freundschaftsbezeugung, Bezirksschornsteinfegermeister, rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz, etc. B)

• @Kmatic said:
    Roma Zoo

Care to be more specific? B)

• Saint Paul, Minnesota; I've lived elsewhere but somehow ended up back here. I guess it's my fate.

• @wim said:
    Is there some cool German compound word for that? I love those big German words that we have to translate into a whole phrase.

Freundschaftsbezeugung, Bezirksschornsteinfegermeister, rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz, etc. B)

You could perfectly make one up that is much longer but the Kompositum that already does the job is just two words: Wellnesshotel

But maybe it’s good to know that we could call ourselves Tabletcomputermusikforumbenutzer 😅

• back to Romania / Cluj

• @wim said:

@Kmatic said:
    Roma Zoo

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🐗

• Kerrville in the Texas hill country

• wimwim
    edited November 2021

@Kmatic said:

@wim said:

@Kmatic said:
    Roma Zoo

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🐗

Anyway, for lack of more info I pinned you in Area piccoli scimmie by assumption. ;)

• @Stilyagi said:
    Kerrville in the Texas hill country

There are hills in Texas? Who'da thunk?
    If I lived in Texas, that'd be where you would find me. Too much flat scares me. :D

• @wim said:

@Kmatic said:

@wim said:

@Kmatic said:
    Roma Zoo

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🐗

Anyway, for lack of more info I pinned you in Area piccoli scimmie by assumption. ;)

We Romans affectionately call the eternal city the zoo

• Born in Budapest (Hungary) now living near Leuven (Belgium).

• @ervin said:
    Born in Budapest (Hungary) now living near Leuven (Belgium).

Also from Hungary

• @krassmann said:

@Edward_Alexander said:
    A “wellness resort”? I kinda like the sound of that!

Lol, that was probably my invention. How would you call a place like that? It’s a hotel but it has a large wellness area, saunas, steam bath, a pool, sports facilities, lounges, a fireplace, you can have massages or other treatments. Usually you walk around in a gown the whole day - well, not in the restaurant of course.

In the UK, we’d call that a Spa, or Spa hotel.

• I’ve lived in a few places in the US, and been here for some years. Previously I lived in Perth in Australia. However I was born in Portsmouth in the UK.

• Thought about this just now. @wim and “Where do you live” search brought up the thread and his map. Lots of new faces since 2019. How bout some new data? I’v3 been in Savannah, Georgia the past 3 yrs.

• North Carolina, USA.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wimwim
    edited November 2022

Thanks for the updates. I made the changes.

The map link is here for reference. It's fun to browse, and some members have even provided photos from where they live.

Please be sure not to leave any personally identifiable information since the map is available to anyone.

B)

• edited November 2022

Alameda, California, USA

Edit: @wim, can you change NoiseFloored to Grandbear?

• Crooklyn, New York (Brooklyn).

• was Echo Park LA, CA.

currently Government Camp, OR (not what you might think)

soon to be Snaefellsnes Peninsula Iceland

• The great British seaside.. fish, chips cup o' tea..

• @Littlewoodg said:
    was Echo Park LA, CA.

Wow! What’s going on, if you care to share.

• @LinearLineman said:

@Littlewoodg said:
    was Echo Park LA, CA.

Wow! What’s going on, if you care to share.

Hopefully not a trip into Snæfellsjökull 😅

• @Littlewoodg said:
    was Echo Park LA, CA.

Looks good.

https://traveloregon.com/places-to-go/cities/government-camp/

• Kyiv, Ukraine.

• St. Louis Mo