Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MOTU Microbook iic audio out

Hello,

Ive just purchased what I toought was a great addition to my mobile setup due to the physical size, audio ins and outs, that been MOTU MICROBOOK iiC, now if I only get audio out would be awesome! Can some direct me here? Ive connected the Microbook iiC to the IPad Pro, I can see the options for audio in and out within AUM, also; the audio in and out monitoring lights are on while playing a synth, but no audio out, what could be wrong here?

PS: Any additional input regarding this unit would be appreciated, please also make suggestions about a similar audio interface (small, many ins and outs, USB compliant, etc)
Thanks,

Comments

• Does it have Cuemix? I have found with MOTU interfaces the output is usually at around -200db from new or reset.

• Thanks for your answer, I’m not sure, from what I saw on their website yes they do offer a Cuemix software fro amc and windos, how should I approached this problem? I don’t have access to a Mac or pc now, just the IPad itself. I’m not quite sure I understand how to change the db.