Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rodrigo Yanez’s DJDJ App Landscape mode on new 12.9 M1?

I’ve been using DJDJ on my 11” for along time and it’s been great. I finally upgraded to a 12.9 M1so my question is to anyone that can help me: I cannot get DJDJ to be in landscape mode and it only will display all 4 decks. I like using just two and in landscape mode. The AppStore link where you purchase the app says it was updated a year or so ago saying that it can be put into two deck landscape in the settings. I can’t find how to do this anywhere? If somebody could help I’d be real grateful. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I love this app as well. I don’t know the answer, but there is an actual email address in the settings page. I had a query answered very quickly a while ago so I would give that a try unless someone comes up with the goodies here.

• @robosardine Thanks man. Ya I’ll send him an email. I’m not sure how responsive he is but I’ll give it a shot.