Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music and Animated Video - 100% iPad made

edited December 2014 in Creations

My new one, all music in Garageband, Alchemy & Audio Mastering. Video made on iPad with Frax and iMovie

Comments

• any background on the video process?

• @kobamoto said:

any background on the video process?

Yes, the new version of Frax has a "save video" option which captures the realtime video output from the app. This is a breakthrough as its the first time, to my knowledge, that an app had had that ability. I think it must be an iOS 8 thing but if other apps can add this function then it should open up new possibilites for making music vids. Thanks for watching :)

• in fact, maybe there should be a "Videobus" app for inter app video ?

• @NathanJonTillet very nicely done, kudos all around for an immersive audio and visual experience! Think I need to go have that flashback I've been putting off now ...

• Very cool and beautiful - both sounds and images!

• thanks , I saw you talking about this on fb didn't know it was the same, very cool

• Thanks very much everyone for the positive feedback :) Glad you enjoyed