Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Event confirmed for October the 18th : New MacBook Pros?

Comments

• @wim said:
    Cue the "Logic is coming for iPad!!!!!" crowd! :D

I am 100% confident it’s coming! :P

• @Clueless

Yeah there are some cool things you can do with the Touch Bar. I’d be fairly surprised to see it in the new models in its current state as Apple have not given it any love since it was released.

I don’t think it really caught on generally and Apple don’t tend to care about niches.

Also, and I’m possibly talking out of my arse here, I think it only exists because Apple needed the T1 chip for security which basically runs on watchOS. So they did it because they could.

Now that the system on a chip is all Apple’s they don’t need an extra ‘T’ chip running the security type stuff such as the fingerprint ID and web camera.

They kept it in thr M1 MacBook Pro as it was basically already there. They didn’t change the chassis from the Intel versions.

Oh and yeah it is good to use as a controller for synths/automation in Logic. I tend to forget it’s there, which goes back to it being in the wrong place! It’ll be a shame if it isn’t there for some people but I guess the vast majority wouldn’t care either way.

• I'm quite sure we'll get the release date for macOS Monterey...
    ...and hopefully some other software updates as well.

• @wim said:
    Cue the "Logic is coming for iPad!!!!!" crowd! :D

Two things that never will happens - Logic Pro for iPad, AND, Affinity Publisher for iPad - have waiting enough time already for both, but, I have give up…

• They talk about music and show Logic and studios. Am I dreaming?

• Hey the show is LIVE right now. Anyone else watching?

• edited October 2021

If they announce more than consumer audio I’ll be seriously surprised..

• @jacou said:
    They talk about music and show Logic and studios. Am I dreaming?

Right? That was certainly a tease of an intro. SHUT UP ABOUT HOMEPOD!

• edited October 2021

Pretty dull so far ….

Orange is the new black for HomePod mini

• @Liquidmantis said:

@jacou said:
    They talk about music and show Logic and studios. Am I dreaming?

Right? That was certainly a tease of an intro. SHUT UP ABOUT HOMEPOD!

Haha 😂

• At Apple we truly care about music bla bla bla

• M1 Max. To the max!

• M1 Max....🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 I’m in...

• Dolby Atmos authoring in new Logic update?

• Yep looking interesting. Surely comes at a steep price.. wait a second they just announced spatial audio for Logic

• Guess Apple still doesn't believe in Bluetooth for serious work as the new MacBookPro's still have the 3.5mm jack :sunglasses:

• @jacou said:
    Yep looking interesting. Surely comes at a steep price.. wait a second they just announced spatial audio for Logic

Huh I missed it… must have been distracted by the twisting trees and wobbly sidewalk visuals.

• 14 inch!!!!!!!!!! YESSSssss!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Ugh! They backpedaled on the ports!

• LOL at Magsafe being back along with HDMI and SD reader. Took long enough. NO more touch bar too.

• @Hmtx said:

@jacou said:
    Yep looking interesting. Surely comes at a steep price.. wait a second they just announced spatial audio for Logic

Huh I missed it… must have been distracted by the twisting trees and wobbly sidewalk visuals.

It was only a brief moment

• no touchbar!

• What? Only 3 Pro XDR monitors?

• Not a fan of the notch taking over

• Notch Allergics ReJoice :D

• edited October 2021

The NOTCH

Coming to MacBook Pro ???? Oh how I hate the notch.

But the mini-LED screen is gorgeous on the iPad… so that is a good thing

• The notch seems especially weird given the move to the wide spacing on menubar icons. Thank Flying Spaghetti Monster for Bartender!

• Feels like they committed to the notch now. Here’s to 10 more years with it 🎉🤢

• Pretty sweet looking upgrade for sure, definitely getting one asap!