Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

korg gadget - ja genau

edited December 2014 in Creations

Comments

• Nice industrial track. :-) What gadgets did you use to create it? I would guess you used some Phoniex and Bilabo.

• hey, thx :)

no phoenix...bilbao of course for my voice :)
    but there are some of the new module gadgets...Salzburg (piano) and montreal (bass line) very nice.
    the track was made in one night, it is not mixed very well.

• edited December 2014

@aggrobube A young Sly 'n' Robbie in a short spy movie. Like the Salzburg (which I've found to be a huge addition to Gadget....).

• I'm a sucker for synth pop. Nice work.

• Nice track.. cool bleepy sound :)

• @aggrobube - mixed well enough to my ears! Very nicely done. I heard shades of Giorgio Moroder's "Midnight Run." Great use of the air between the tracks to create a sense of space :)