Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mobile speakers for gigs with ipad, guitar and vocal

There was a few discussions about mobile speakers (mostly about small desk speakers) but I wanted to ask about quite bigger systems. Anyone familiar with
Bose S1 Pro System

JBL Eon One Compact

Maybe someone have something similar with lower price?

Comments

• I’ve got the Bose S1 Pro. It’s expensive but you can find them cheaper on eBay every once in a while (I did). The sound quality and build quality for such a small portable unit is fantastic. I’d buy again in a heartbeat.

• I have the Bose L1 model 2. I have done over a thousand gigs with it. It still sounds great. I would imagine the S1 would provide a similar experience.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I’ve got the Bose S1 Pro. It’s expensive but you can find them cheaper on eBay every once in a while (I did). The sound quality and build quality for such a small portable unit is fantastic. I’d buy again in a heartbeat.

@dafrimpster said:
    I have the Bose L1 model 2. I have done over a thousand gigs with it. It still sounds great. I would imagine the S1 would provide a similar experience.

Thanks. I'm thinking about this two models. I see that Bose sounds a bit better but JBL has soooo many features and one extra line in