Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jimaudio Poison-202 AU not showing up on Logic Pro M1 Mac Solved

edited October 2021 in Other

I recently bought a Mac Mini with the M1 chip and installed Jimaudio Poison but it’s isn’t showing up on Logic Pro 10.6. When I open Logic Pro’s plugin manager it isn’t even listed.

Poison only shows up as a vst on my other DAWs such as Ableton Live and Reason on my Mac Mini. Any ideas?

Comments

• maybe you need to run Logic with Rosetta…

• @animalelder said:
    maybe you need to run Logic with Rosetta…

I already have it running with Rosette 2 but it’s still missing and not showing up in Logic Pro’s plug-in manager.

• edited October 2021

If anyone has Poison-202 can they confirm if Poison-202 is working on Logic Pro running on a M1 Mac? Because the AU isn’t showing up in plug-in manager and in the instruments list on Logic Pro.

• Good news. Now this is strange. I switched my M1 Mac Mini off and the next morning I switched my M1 Mac Mini back on and now Poison-202 is now showing in Logic Pro and working great :smiley:

• @Artmuzz said:
    Good news. Now this is strange. I switched my M1 Mac Mini off and the next morning I switched my M1 Mac Mini back on and now Poison-202 is now showing in Logic Pro and working great :smiley:

Great! We iPad users know that rebooting cures a lot of ills.

Could you please update the title of this thread to show Solved?

• Great that it’s working.

• @Artmuzz said:
    Good news. Now this is strange. I switched my M1 Mac Mini off and the next morning I switched my M1 Mac Mini back on and now Poison-202 is now showing in Logic Pro and working great :smiley:

I've noticed when working with AUv3's on macOS that sometimes I have to open the container app to get the system to register the AU and for it to show up in any of the DAW's. There's also a bug that has been reported where version two audio units don't show up after install. Some of the devs have used hacks in their installers to force the system to rebuild the database of AU's after doing installs. Others recommend rebooting after the install. Neither of these things should need to be done but there is something causing problems right now. It may be related to the disappearing AU issue under iOS too.