Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Map scales to pads without repeats or quiet pads in Rozeta Scaler?

I know the developer of this plugin posts here. So I have a question in Scaler currently when you map a midi controller like an Akai MPD to a scale it offers the option to quantize up or down or reject out of scale notes, could you offer a 4th option to map all the notes of the scale to the pads directly without repeats or silent pads? Thanks for reading my post. BeatMaker 3 can do this, so it should be possible?

Comments

• Are the MPD pads sending chromatic notes or notes from a scale?

• I do have it set up for a Dorian scale. BeatMaker deals with this and is able to directly map onto the Dorian scale pads.

• wimwim
    edited October 2021

@ravenest said:
    I do have it set up for a Dorian scale. BeatMaker deals with this and is able to directly map onto the Dorian scale pads.

D Dorian by chance? If so then the Moziac script Simple Scaler in "white keys" mode should kinda do the trick, except maybe offset by one note.

• We have two threads going on the same subject. I'll just say here that @brambos is the developer, so that he's tagged and may notice your post.

• Sorry I didn’t realize that wasn’t allowed. I just posted this because someone suggested Scaler, which is nice but doesn’t quite do what I need.

• @ravenest said:
    Sorry I didn’t realize that wasn’t allowed. I just posted this because someone suggested Scaler, which is nice but doesn’t quite do what I need.

No, sorry, I didn't mean to imply there's anything wrong with having the two threads. I was just trying to reference the other thread to not be repeating myself. I realize you're trying to get in touch with the developer, and this is a good way to do it.