Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatly Pro, the pocket ghost producer

Comments

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@KirbyMumbo said:
    Awesome! This is legit my favorite way to start a beat, currently. So many good random patterns and using my own samples to make random melodies is nuts. > @AntoninCharvat said:

That is so cool to hear, thanks! If you by any chance managed to record some of your beats, I would be thrilled to listen to them! You would actually be the first on the whole internet to publish any Beatly generated output lol :smiley:

Maybe the first to admit it πŸ˜‚

• edited September 2021

NE76FEL646XR
    ARHKXKYAFMW6
    4X36T7N6MW6H
    W7YKF9J6HYJ9
    4LPT3RJY3XXX

Beatly Pro promo codes.
    Have fun and thanks this whole community for being awesome!

• I got W7YKF9J6HYJ9 - thank you Antonin!

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@KirbyMumbo said:
    Is there a way to copy a section to later in the sequence?

Not yet, but I have parts copying in my TODO list.

+1

• edited September 2021

@AntoninCharvat said:
    NE76FEL646XR
    ARHKXKYAFMW6
    4X36T7N6MW6H
    W7YKF9J6HYJ9
    4LPT3RJY3XXX

Beatly Pro promo codes.
    Have fun and thanks this whole community for being awesome!

Thanks very much for the codes Antonin!

• @AntoninCharvat

Just grabbed what i think was the last code. Thank you very much indeed. After 5 minutes playing around it already seems super fun. I'll pay for the next app you build, promise!

• πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• @AntoninCharvat like this app more and more. I am working out a few workflow details but I think I have a good grasp on how to use this thing to its fullest.

Question, I know I can select a random key or a specific key for the next beat. if I have it on random, do you think you could display which key was used somewhere on the screen?

And I know that some people may be screaming for more scale options in the future so just putting that out there as well. Not as big of a concert with me but it would be cool to be able select the key or a range of keys for the random and even be able to select the different modes. as in, I would like to generate beats in the keys of C#, F, or A using Ionian(Major) or Mixolydian. Could be helpful if you are generating beats to present to someone who prefers a certain key or if you can sing better in certain keys.

I am sure you have a list a mile long. You are doing great work. Keep it up.

• Thank you all guys for your nice reactions!
    Now caption this! :D

It was one hell of an implementation, but it seems to be finally working properly :)

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Thank you all guys for your nice reactions!
    Now caption this! :D

It was one hell of an implementation, but it seems to be finally working properly :)

Nice work!

• Hey everyone,

new version 1.9 is out!
    Now you can finally have fun with Beatly Pro together with Audiobus and Ableton Link!
    Download here:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/beatly-pro/id1550189157

Thanks for your support!
    Antonin

• @AntoninCharvat
    Good work
    Looks good on the App Store also
    Hope you get the returns for your efforts

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Now you can finally have fun with Beatly Pro together with Audiobus and Ableton Link!

Sounds great! Thank you.

• I’m really digging Beatly more and more. Thanks for your hard work man. Look forward to more.

• Beatly Pro is great. One request though: would you consider making the icons all a little larger? I like to use my own samples, but hitting that tiny little sample selection is quite fiddly.

• Thank you all!

@Svetlovska said:
    would you consider making the icons all a little larger? I like to use my own samples, but hitting that tiny little sample selection is quite fiddly.

Yes, this is definitely on my TODO list. The app's UI needs to be better optimized specifically for iPad.

• edited October 2021

Good to see Leo do a video on it:

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    There is a hidden menu right above the mixer. You just swipe up or tap the arrow above it :smile:
    You're not a first person to miss this. I'm wondering if I should keep it displayed all the time...? I wanted to keep it hidden to avoid unintentional mis-tap on these destructive buttons (part regeneration and sample changes).

I think that would be best.

Works great exporting midi to Xequence 2 or atom 2

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I think that would be best.

Works great exporting midi to Xequence 2 or atom 2

Thanks for checking, great to hear that!

Regarding the hidden menu - I have outlined the borders of the button to present the panel so it's more visible now, however I don't like it so much now. So I'm wondering about keeping it displayed all the time. Would it be confusing to anyone, if I changed the single tap on these destructive buttons mentioned above to the long press? This is how it is made in piano roll for beat clear and 4/4 to 3/4 division and I think unintentional trigger of these actions is almost impossible now.

@Simon said:
    Good to see Leo do a video on it:

Thank you for posting it here Simon!

• Good tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

• For those who missed it, Mr. @Gavinski made it B)

• Hey guys,

so I'm implementing a "chiptune mode" in the Beatly Pro right now and I'm pretty excited of the results.
    Here's a short sneak peek:

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hey guys,

so I'm implementing a "chiptune mode" in the Beatly Pro right now and I'm pretty excited of the results.

That looks pretty sick.

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hey guys,

Pretty sweet!

• Just picked it up this week, this sounds awesome!

• 😎

• @AntoninCharvat said:

Looks interesting but I'm not into the chiptune sound so hopefully there will be an opton to disable it if you don't want it.

Great app!

• Thanks everyone!

Chiptune mode will of course be just an option. It will be disabled by default. In the future there might be more β€œmodes” available to imitate some genre or style.

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Thanks everyone!

Chiptune mode will of course be just an option. It will be disabled by default. In the future there might be more β€œmodes” available to imitate some genre or style.

Really fun idea. Keep up the great work πŸ‘

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hey guys,

Dude you are really on a roll, congratulations and keep up the great work.