Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro: Limited public beta now open

Hi! Good news! The end is in sight!

I'm very pleased to announce that today I'm opening up Loopy Pro for public beta testing 🎉

However: this is not for the merely curious. Please, only sign up if you're genuinely interested in helping me discover and solve issues. That'll mean doing things like trying to figure out how to reproduce a problem if one comes along, and documenting each crash.

At first, I'm limiting the beta to a fairly small group, to avoid getting swamped. Loopy Pro will steadily get more robust as beta testing progresses over the next weeks, and I'll open up more over that time. So, again: if you're just curious about Loopy Pro, and aren't up for some QA work, please hold your horses for now.

Otherwise – welcome aboard!

https://loopypro.com/join to get started.

And thanks!

Comments

• edited October 2021

Let the games begin...

Edit: maybe not, already full??

• I’m getting a message on TestFlight saying that the beta is full…

• @nickneek said:
    I’m getting a message on TestFlight saying that the beta is full…

+1 at 10:33am

• Wow. That was fast! Good lord.

• Any chance of opening a couple more spots? 🤞😇

• @Michael said:
    Wow. That was fast! Good lord.

Indeed. Faster than me seeing the notification email appear in my inbox, and click through the links..

(Not complaining by the way, i understand your want a small group at the start)

• I hope, all our sakes, that @Michael gets a good collection of software testers and not a bunch of
    whiney assed B's. It's good to see that we are close. Time to stop buying apps and save up some
    iTunes points. Right? Sorry to developers that ship code between now and the LP drop date.

Damn I haven't bought an LP in ages. I've been giving them away in boxes.

• Upward motion of thumbs!

• Good to be onboard.

• @nickneek said:
    I’m getting a message on TestFlight saying that the beta is full…

I have the same message

• edited October 2021

Gaaaaah, 20 minutes and it was already full. But I'm such a valued member of the Audiobus community, don't you know who I am?! :D

I wanted to test out various stuff with my Faderfox UC4 and the foot pedal that the Synthstrom Deluge guys helped with. Sad times, needed to be in the right place at the exact right time!

• Okay, I upped it a bit 😆

• edited October 2021

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    Gaaaaah, 20 minutes and it was already full. But I'm such a valued member of the Audiobus community, don't you know who I am?! :D

it was full probably after 5 minutes :)) Hope all you guys will do really proper testing job to help improve app ...

• Rat bags just missed this. I use 6 ensos live and they behave like stroppy teenaers, would love to have test drive this new,all singing, all dancing baby. Next roung please, fingers crossed

• @Michael said:
    Wow. That was fast! Good lord.

@Michael said:
    Okay, I upped it a bit 😆

Has the ‘upping’ gone through? It is still telling me it’s full.

• Yeah, it filled up again. Crazy amount of demand!

• I saw the email and got excited because I have a free weekend to do nothing else. But it was already full!

Better luck next time, I guess. I'll just spend the weekend in bed.

• I was spamming the beta link in case it did open again and I still missed it, wild!

• I wonder how many people beat us to it?

• Yeah, bummer it’s THAT limited. Would have loved to participate. Hopefully next round.

• Well that sucks. Have been using Loopy for 10 years and genuinely tried to help where I could but it's full. Sucky.

• edited October 2021

gutted! I did register originally for when the beta would become active... I'd thought that pool of people might get first notice. I went to the site immediately after seeing this announced, after foolishly not checking for like 4 hours....

Maybe when the next round starts. All will be well. Not the end of the world.

EDIT: ah, I see I was emailed an hour ago. I'm not chained firmly enough to my devices I now realise!

• Was in two minds about signing up anyway as I like having something to look forward to. Now I need to try and avoid the Loopy threads until it is released to avoid seeing spoilers!

• Reading your conditions, I was going to write "fair enough, given how many people are actively going crazy about this app, I shouldn't be in the first round then".

As if I'd had a choice. 🤣

• Yeah bad timing for me too, that went quick. There must be a lot of lurkers on the forum... I wonder how many are reading it but who aren't active members. :)

• I’m in and very excited! 5 minute go on my phone before work - instantly intuitive interface 👏👏👏👏👏

• R_2R_2
    edited October 2021

@Carnbot said:
    Yeah bad timing for me too, that went quick. There must be a lot of lurkers on the forum... I wonder how many are reading it but who aren't active members. :)

Bots mostly, some of them are great beta testers ;)

• I have some crackels and bugs, all reported to Loopy forum, but, this is insane powerful!