Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Adding SRM banks to Sunrizer problem

Dear all, lately I've been keen on revisiting Sunrizer synth. I love it for it's full bodied sounds out the box.

I decided to see what was out there in terms of banks/patches. Having trouble getting them to show up in the app.

From Files, I tap the SRM bank file, share with the Upwards arrow, open with Sunrizer.

It asks 'import?', I tap yes.
But when I look in the sound pack subfolder, there's no sounds.

I've got various SRM banks (screenshot), but they all do the same. (Ps the app is up to date).

Is this the wrong way to do it?

Thanks all, hope your Wednesday is good.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Comments

• edited October 2021

Same here. The web library files all install properly but the Alba Ecstasy files do not. I contacted him and let him know.

• Dev is aware of this issue and working on a fix.

• Who or what is “SRM”?

• edited October 2021

@NeuM said:
    Who or what is “SRM”?

Sunrizer preset format. It’s actually SRB.

• @anickt said:

@NeuM said:
    Who or what is “SRM”?

Sunrizer preset format. It’s actually SRB.

Thanks for the clarification. 👍

• I guess it depends if the app is maintained. I fell out of touch with it a while back and no idea if it's maintained really..

Fingers crossed.

I quite doubt there's any other way to import the banks..

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    I guess it depends if the app is maintained. I fell out of touch with it a while back and no idea if it's maintained really..

Fingers crossed.

See my earlier post…

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    I guess it depends if the app is maintained. I fell out of touch with it a while back and no idea if it's maintained really..

Fingers crossed.

I believe @anickt means that the "AE" bank files are broken somehow, and their dev needs to repair them. It's not a problem of the Sunrizer app.

• edited October 2021

When I said “dev” I meant Alba Ecstasy. Here’s what AE replied when I informed him of the issue:

“It seems to be the usual malfunction after every update.
    I’ll check what’s about and I’ll come with a solution.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.“

Sunrizer is working as expected otherwise including adding presets from the web library.

• Got to know thanks @anickt

• @anickt said:
    When I said “dev” I meant Alba Ecstasy. Here’s what AE replied when I informed him of the issue:

Sunrizer is working as expected otherwise including adding presets from the web library.

When I see "AE" all I can think of is Adobe After Effects.

• @NeuM said:

@anickt said:

Account Executive = make my life miserable. 😂😂😂

Used After Effects extensively, moved on to Apple Motion (way more fun), now I use neither!

• @anickt said:

@NeuM said:

@anickt said:

Account Executive = make my life miserable. 😂😂😂

Used After Effects extensively, moved on to Apple Motion (way more fun), now I use neither!

Haha!

• Cool to hear it's acknowledged.

'adding files from the web library'
    --i don't know much about it but, and way I can add my downloaded SRBs potentially to the web library, and install them from there?

1 or 2 of these packs did cost a few quid and it would be good to be able to make use of them. 👍🏻

• I use iMazing to transfer presets to recalcitrant apps.

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    Cool to hear it's acknowledged.

'adding files from the web library'
    --i don't know much about it but, and way I can add my downloaded SRBs potentially to the web library, and install them from there?

1 or 2 of these packs did cost a few quid and it would be good to be able to make use of them. 👍🏻

Don't think so. I believe that's a server managed by BeepStreet, not something you can update.

• I tripped over a solution to this issue on the Beep Street forum. Apparently there is an issue with sharing from Files and AudioShare.

What does work is the free app Documents by Readdle. Import your srb files into Documents and share directly from the app. Works every time.

• Lovely mate, works a treat. Thanks for the tippage. :)

• I heard back from Alba Ecstasy. He is in contact with Beep Street but no fix for this issue in place yet.

In the meantime the Documents workaround is the way to go.