Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini's black box demo.

I use it with mrh 810 amp because I think it's a great combo.
You get this vintage-ish kind of sound that I really like.
I never push it full gain but rather use it as a booster.
Really nice pedal sim.
Thanks!

Comments

• Sounds really great @flo26.

• @Schmotown said:

Thanks a lot for listening!

• Great playing as usual @flo26! With these amazing sounding apps, I wonder why we’d even consider spending hundreds of dollars on real hardware any more. A Kepler? Nahh.. don’t need it, we’ve got NEMBRINI! A vintage tube amp? Still would be nice to own, but…

Btw, the GF recognized the Van Halen “I can’t wait to feel your love” bit from the other room lol

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Great playing as usual @flo26! With these amazing sounding apps, I wonder why we’d even consider spending hundreds of dollars on real hardware any more. A Kepler? Nahh.. don’t need it, we’ve got NEMBRINI! A vintage tube amp? Still would be nice to own, but…

Btw, the GF recognized the Van Halen “I can’t wait to feel your love” bit from the other room lol

I’d still buy tube amps for the feel and the sound.
    There is something physical when playing a real,GOOD, tube amp,you still don’t have even if playing loud through monitors.
    That being said,I do really enjoy these amp sims.
    They sound so good!
    Your GF has great ears and good taste.
    Thanks a lot for listening.
    Flo

• Sweet sounds & playing as usual @flo26. I forgot about the mrh810.

• @pbelgium said:
    Sweet sounds & playing as usual @flo26. I forgot about the mrh810.

Thanks!
    The mrh 810 is one of my faves by Nembrini.
    I like it better than mrh 159.

• Agreed @flo26. I liked the version1 mrh810 which seems to have gone on iOS, I think V2 must have replaced it. Luckily I have both on desktop.

• @pbelgium, so you feel Nembrini’s “update” to the mrh V2 was actually in fact a DOWNGRADE?

• @pbelgium said:
    Agreed @flo26. I liked the version1 mrh810 which seems to have gone on iOS, I think V2 must have replaced it. Luckily I have both on desktop.

What do you find different about v1 and v2?

• McDMcD
    edited October 2021

I love that crisp and crunchy rock and roll sound... Bachman-Turner Underwear, Leslie West, Angus Young...

We are so fortunate that @flo26 shows us we can get great sound from our IOS recordings if we just put in 20 solid years practicing. It doesn't require thousands spent on hardware amps but that is a nice distraction from hours of practice.

• @SNystrom Not sure if they're meant to be the same - they still sell both for desktop - but to my ears they sounded different. Both are good, I just have a preference for the first one.

@espiegel123 when I have some time I'll have a listen, but if memory serves, V2 was brighter - if you look at @flo26’s settings he has the bass dialed way up and it still sounds trebly.

• @pbelgium said:
    @SNystrom Not sure if they're meant to be the same - they still sell both for desktop - but to my ears they sounded different. Both are good, I just have a preference for the first one.

@espiegel123 when I have some time I'll have a listen, but if memory serves, V2 was brighter - if you look at @flo26’s settings he has the bass dialed way up and it still sounds trebly.

Don’t forget I use my own irs.
    It can change a lot of things about amp settings.

• @pbelgium said:
    @SNystrom Not sure if they're meant to be the same - they still sell both for desktop - but to my ears they sounded different. Both are good, I just have a preference for the first one.

FWIW, I don't find V2 overly bright. I recall waiting a long time to update because I was happy with V1 and being just as happy after I accidentally updated to v2 (by inadvertently updating all).

• Has a total Van Halen, ac/dc vibe.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Has a total Van Halen, ac/dc vibe.

This black box works with almost every type of amp which is very rare for a pedal sim.
    I love it and use it a lot.