Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 Desktop Plugins/Samples Sales List

Comments

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Not sure if this has been posted but wanted to throw it out there since it’s a massive amount of content for free…

The team at Rekkerd.org is running a special offer on the Titan EDM Bundle by W.A Production. Until the 1st of October, you can get the entire pack for free.

Link is to BPB post about the deal, another link then takes you to the pack. Cheers!

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2021/09/20/titan-edm-rekkerd/

UPDATE- Please Read instructions here. You must remove an item from the cart and add a code. See towards the bottom of article.

https://rekkerd.org/rekkerd-exclusive-get-titan-edm-bundle-3-by-w-a-production-for-free/

Here are the directions. Bundle is usually $110, discounted to $55, then with code free.

Simply add the bundle to your cart by clicking the “Buy Now” button on the product page, and make sure to continue shopping and view the cart page to remove the free item of the month (Orchestral Mega Pack).

Once Titan EDM Bundle 3 is the only product in the cart, you need to apply discount code CTSBkmQT to reduce the price to zero and then you can complete the checkout. The offer is valid through October 1st, 2021.

• Nembrini Audio have a 70% off sale starting Monday https://www.nembriniaudio.com

• 18 free 💋

• @gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    Nembrini Audio have a 70% off sale starting Monday https://www.nembriniaudio.com

70% off desktop apps. “Up to” 50% off iOS apps.

• FWIW I recommend the Nembrini PSA1000 Bundle.

• @NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

Based on the trend 19 does look likely, but 20 not so much. I wonder if they will decide to fudge it somehow in order to keep the promo alive for October (not to be altruistic, just to make more money).

• @ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

Based on the trend 19 does look likely, but 20 not so much. I wonder if they will decide to fudge it somehow in order to keep the promo alive for October (not to be altruistic, just to make more money).

Last time there was a big push the last 2 days. It was also quite off 10k 2 days prior but then shot up quite a lot. We will see, even if it doesn't hit 20 I'm satisfied, I got everything that I need from this promo, I'm now chosing stuff that I will probably never use anyway.

• edited September 2021

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

Last time there was a big push the last 2 days. It was also quite off 10k 2 days prior but then shot up quite a lot. We will see, even if it doesn't hit 20 I'm satisfied, I got everything that I need from this promo, I'm now chosing stuff that I will probably never use anyway.

Ah so they fudged it back then already! 😉

Seriously though, it's interesting how this thing is playing out in my head. Given the fact that IK has a limited offering of stuff that interests me, and that they have a single product that is not a crossgrade at the 199 (net) price point, my reality is that I would need to spend quite a lot of money to make this promo worth my while. My initial plan of buying individual Syntronik synths is gone now that I bought the whole shebang on ios. Also, I already have synths, drums, basses and mastering stuff, lots of samples, too - so the better this offer gets the more clearly I realise I actually don't need it. Quite a weird feeling, i didn't see it coming. 🤔

But I recall you said you were just starting up on the Mac so it's obviously different for you, fair enough.

• edited September 2021

@ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

Seriously though, it's interesting how this thing is playing out in my head. Given the fact that IK has a limited offering of stuff that interests me, and that they have a single product that is not a crossgrade at the 199 (net) price point, my reality is that I would need to spend quite a lot of money to make this promo worth my while. My initial plan of buying individual Syntronik synths is gone now that I bought the whole shebang on ios. Also, I already have synths, drums, basses and mastering stuff, lots of samples, too - so the better this offer gets the more clearly I realise I actually don't need it. Quite a weird feeling, i didn't see it coming. 🤔

But I recall you said you were just starting up on the Mac so it's obviously different for you, fair enough.

When something is “free” it suddenly loses its cachet, doesn’t it? 😃

• @ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

Yes I have basically nothing :D, I bought Studio One 5 now second hand and together with the stuff I got for free I‘m not planning to get anything else. Let’s see how long I can hold that up.

• Native instruments Soniccouture deals.

Some tasty stuff 😎

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/soniccouture-offer-2021/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=NKS LTO Soniccouture | new users (NKS%20buyers)%20%7C%2027/09/21&utm_id=c6b2bbac-2a25-4a74-b851-925a6eaef642

• @NeuM said:

@ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

When something is “free” it suddenly loses its cachet, doesn’t it? 😃

LOL, it might be that, for sure, but I don't think so. It's more like realising I don't actually need any of their stuff because I already have the same things from other companies. Which of course is the same with the 7th delay app I recently bought on ios - but the money you need to fork out to get the "free" stuff is much bigger in this case. 🤷

• @FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

Yes I have basically nothing :D, I bought Studio One 5 now second hand and together with the stuff I got for free I‘m not planning to get anything else. Let’s see how long I can hold that up.

A very noble plan, my friend. Good luck with it! 🤞

• edited September 2021

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

I didn't think it'd get the 20k a few days ago but it seems to be ramping up now, naturally or otherwise! Looks like I'll be draining the pool :)

• This looks like a rather sweet deal…

https://puremagnetik.com/collections/bundles/products/effect-racks-plus-ableton-live

10 US dollars for shedloads of stuff…

• Puremagnetik is da shit !
    I bought the century pack on sale it’s shed loads of great content.

• @Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

I didn't think it'd get the 20k a few days ago but it seems to be ramping up now, naturally or otherwise! Looks like I'll be draining the pool :)

It's going to be close, but if we reach 19 today there are two days left for the last push, that sounds doable to me. So I guess we will be cleaning house there. I have no idea what to take though, there are only T-Racks effects left that I already have through MixBox, SampleTank sounds that I don't really need and Amplitube extensions (and I'm not a guitar player, so my need for Amps is limited :D).

I have to say though that running a synth through an amp is really cool. So I get more use out of Amplitube then expected.

@Krupa said:
    This looks like a rather sweet deal…

https://puremagnetik.com/collections/bundles/products/effect-racks-plus-ableton-live

Looks cool, but I bought into Studio One :D.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Krupa said:
    This looks like a rather sweet deal…

Looks cool, but I bought into Studio One :D.

Yeah, too right, sorry, I should have said ‘only for ableton folk’ 😊

• Izotope Tonal Balance Bundle, crossgrade from any paid Izotope product for just $149

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/7083-Tonal-Balance-Bundle-Crossgrade-from-any-paid-iZotope-Product

Only till September 30th.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    18 free 💋

Next up… 19.

It's going to be close, but if we reach 19 today there are two days left for the last push, that sounds doable to me. So I guess we will be cleaning house there. I have no idea what to take though, there are only T-Racks effects left that I already have through MixBox, SampleTank sounds that I don't really need and Amplitube extensions (and I'm not a guitar player, so my need for Amps is limited :D).

I have to say though that running a synth through an amp is really cool. So I get more use out of Amplitube then expected.

OK, it basically jumped through to 19 in no time and we have 2 days to root for the last thousand. Now I can't be convinced IK is not playing this. :) I mean it's a win-win situation, so more power to them, but it's got to be a full PR show now. Well played. 👏

• OK, it basically jumped through to 19 in no time and we have 2 days to root for the last thousand. Now I can't be convinced IK is not playing this. :) I mean it's a win-win situation, so more power to them, but it's got to be a full PR show now. Well played. 👏

They did seem to pump up their advertising at the end of the month after sales slowed way down, which I’m sure helped, and then there are always the inevitable stragglers waiting to the last minute to jump on, but there’s no doubt there’s some book cooking go on. It would be embarrassing not to get to 25 when they’ve put it out there like that.

• @ahallam said:
    Izotope Tonal Balance Bundle, crossgrade from any paid Izotope product for just $149

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/7083-Tonal-Balance-Bundle-Crossgrade-from-any-paid-iZotope-Product

Ah fuck me dead, damn that is a good deal. Must. Resist.

• @FloRi89 said:

@ahallam said:
    Izotope Tonal Balance Bundle, crossgrade from any paid Izotope product for just $149

No worries. It will make all your IK TrackS goodies redundant*, but you got them for free anyway :)

(*or not if you follow the "IK's analog sound is better than izotope's digital sound" school of thought)

• @ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ahallam said:

No worries. It will make all your IK TrackS goodies redundant*, but you got them for free anyway :)

(*or not if you follow the "IK's analog sound is better than izotope's digital sound" school of thought)

It's like you can read my mind :D. Not even going to go down the road where I lie to myself why having a digital and analogue suite makes perfect sense :D.

If we are on the topic here, with the whole Harrison Channel Strip issue where they market an analogue plugin that is 100% digital and adds nothing analogue whatsoever, I was curious to see how IK handles that.

They actually properly emulate the hardware so you get non-linear behaviour and harmonics and everything. And it also makes sense, the Pulteq is a lot more crazy then then white channel strip for example.

With that comes another problem though, that I didn't anticipate: Boy are they resource hungry. No chance I'm going to have a channel strip on each channel on my old timer MacBook Pro from 2012.

So to be honest: Some of the goodies I got for free are kind of useless until I get a new computer. Lot's of the stuff is amazing though, like the Sunset Studio Reverb. That one is fantastic.

• I think they’re good for very different styles of working. Izotope is a set of surgical tools. IK is following your gut by trusting your ears.

I know Izotope offers analog flavors in there too but I just mean how you go about using them and the way you approach them. At least for me, it’s true.

• @FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ahallam said:

It's like you can read my mind :D. Not even going to go down the road where I lie to myself why having a digital and analogue suite makes perfect sense :D.

If we are on the topic here, with the whole Harrison Channel Strip issue where they market an analogue plugin that is 100% digital and adds nothing analogue whatsoever, I was curious to see how IK handles that.

They actually properly emulate the hardware so you get non-linear behaviour and harmonics and everything. And it also makes sense, the Pulteq is a lot more crazy then then white channel strip for example.

With that comes another problem though, that I didn't anticipate: Boy are they resource hungry. No chance I'm going to have a channel strip on each channel on my old timer MacBook Pro from 2012.

So to be honest: Some of the goodies I got for free are kind of useless until I get a new computer. Lot's of the stuff is amazing though, like the Sunset Studio Reverb. That one is fantastic.

I question if any of this stuff will run on my 2012 Mac Mini.

• @ahallam said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@ahallam said:

I question if any of this stuff will run on my 2012 Mac Mini.

It runs with no trouble on my MBP 2012, but each plugin from TRacks will cost you 5-6% CPU, so you will probably have to freeze tracks pretty quickly.

Modo Drums, Modo Bass, Hammond etc. (so the emulated instruments) are pretty brutal on the CPU, around 30% each. Sampletank on the other hand is pretty cool, especially since you only have to load it once for up to 16 instruments.

• Free amp sim thing Black Sun free until 01/12/21

https://audioassault.mx/products/blacksun