Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

multi routing am i too stupid?

so i bought the multi routing iap to record both gadget and tonestack into loopy hd. but i does not work. as soon as i select a second output with loopy hd everythin goes belly up. am i just too stupid?

Comments

• @dermichl ... like cpu overload, screeching, freeze, or high frequency feedback ;)?...

• @dermichl - please clearify your AB routing setup.

From your description, I would expect a routing like this:

Input................Effect.............Output

Gadget......>>>.empty....>>>...Loopy HD

Tonestack..>>>.empty....>>>...Loopy HD

or are you trying to do something else?

• @Ganthofer: that's exactly what i did.
    @crzycrs: i don't know the sound of cpu overload. but there is indeed some high frequency noise for a short time and then there is silence. all apps become kind of responsive again but no sound from either.

• Hi, do a hard reset, and try to start with opening and 'preparing' only one app after another before finally inserting them in the ab lanes.
    Tonestack might be 'hot' on the input, like plugging a cable into an amp, or if you insert an iaa instrument into it.
    What again is your setup, device, os?
    Check ab's latency settings/frames and the overall input gain in comparison to the other apps.

• @crzycrs: thanks a lot, this works as expected. i wonder why almost every tut does the opposite?!? btw iPad mini 2 Retina WIFI only running 8.1.3