Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fugue Machine, new app by maker of Arpeggionome, AVAILABLE NOW

Comments

• sounds great !

• edited September 2015

Sounds to be some auto harmonization tool, and from the logo with one color band separated from 3 other color bands i'd guess at 4 part harmony, but hey we shall know in 2 weeks time. Arpeggionome Pro is one of my top pix, so I'm very excited to see what's coming up-!

• Nice demos, and an actual release date!

• Interesting! From FB: a polyphonic/polyrhythmic sequencer.

https://www.facebook.com/Alexandernaut

• edited September 2015

• Sounds lovely, looking forward to this one.

• edited September 2015

Thanks for sharing, @Zetagy :] I'm super excited for Fugue Machine's release! Somehow have been working on this project nonstop since January 1st... Time is weird.

• Time is weird @Alexandernaut !

This must be a riddle...Fugue Machine IS a weird time machine...a...naut?

• Checking audiobus forum everyday for this one ! New midi tools are always welcome !

• edited September 2015

@Alexandernaut I'm doing some pretty messed up things with Arpeggionome right now, using 128x16 presets at once to build progressions and chords. Mind blowing how deep a tool it is. So Mr. Alexander... Can you please drop Fugue Machine already-?!?! The suspense is killing me-!!!

• @Alexandernaut Is it a universal app by any chance? Or is there at least an iPhone version coming out, like Arpeggionome? Like what I'm hearing!

• edited October 2015

cc: @pierre, @Zetagy, @TGiG, @1P18

This Thursday (10/8/15) is the day :] And it's iPad only, initially. Then either Universal or iPhone version in the nearish future.

Also, I just added a new song to the Songs for Fugue Machine playlist, FMP303 III — an improvisation with ‪Fugue Machine‬ simultaneously controlling a Prophet 8, Juno-106, and a tb-303. I find it quite relaxing.

• Thanks for the news ! definitively interested !

nice demo track, by the way

• @Alexandernaut said:
    Then either Universal or iPhone version in the nearish future.

Thanks for the reply. I hope to see it soon.

• ...but will it convert my melody into a fully structured classical fugue?!

• Great news, thank you!

• Excited for this, I use Arpeggionome Pro frequently.

• Is it technically thursday or still wednesday in europe ? Somebody has news ?

Yes I'm really lurking :)

• Fifteen minutes past midnight in the UK - I did a search on the App Store for Fugue Machine, not showing.

• Pretty awesome, Genius, I love it.

• Looks great, a bit like Samplr for midi :)

• gonna buy it when i get home, very nice :)

• Assembly came out today too, gonna fire up the roommate's mastercard.

• Looks like an instant buy, one question - can you control four separate MIDI apps or is it just harmonising a single app?

• Man, one thing about iPad/Touchscreen vs. traditional desktop software - the touchscreen interface seems to lead many developers to create some CRAZY tripped out apps - and at a fraction of the cost ... what a wonderful time to be a musician!

That second demo blew my mind. Thank you @1P18 for the sharing and @alexandernaut for the making bit ... :)

• edited October 2015

@monzo said:
    Looks like an instant buy, one question - can you control four separate MIDI apps or is it just harmonising a single app?

No, at the moment, I guess from my limited playing with Synthmaster. But it is so moody musically.

• @Kaikoo said:
    No, at the moment, I guess from my limited playing! But it is so moody musically.

Ah ok, thanks for the confirmation - some of the demos sound like different sounds or apps, maybe they were overdubbed. Shame, but still useful.

• This looks good! If I get this and use it on Ruckers 1628 Harpsichord...I may get lost for several days. It's tempting...