Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus reporting very large latency session, won't change it, no other Apps running - (FIXED)

edited September 2015 in Support and Feedback

I have no other Apps running, I have done several reboots, but still get this: Help !!

Comments

• iPad Air, iOS 8.3, 2.5G available.

• Are you doing a reset by pressing the home and power buttons and holding until restart? Have you used any apps through IAA? This might cause an app to be running without any app window to switch to and quit it.

• My guess is it's an IAA app lurking in the background too. They don't always close after you quit them, a bug in iOS Apple should fix I think. You could start an app which shows a list of virtual midi connections to see which app is open in the background. Restart the app then kill it.
    I'll often use the devices section in Multitrackstudio just to see what IAA apps are running in the background.

• I'm fairly certain that there's another app or hardware connected that forces this. Are you connected to Bluetooth speakers by any chance or have you received a call?

• This problem of apps still running in the background, usually goes away after doing a hard reboot of my iPad (explained above by Zetagy).

• Tried all that. Looked for ghost IAA too. But what seems to have done the trick was deep clean with Cmemory. Thanks for all your comments.