Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Patterning crashes when my USB hub is plugged into my iPad Air 1

Did I miss something in the forums about this?

I have an m-audio key station 61es and a behringer audio interface plugged into the hub.

Comments

• First I've heard of it --- can you do me a favor and send me the crash report? [email protected]

Crash Report instructions:
    Open Settings app
    Go to Privacy, then Diagnostics & Usage
    Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
    Locate the log for the crashed app, it’ll have the name Patterning in it somewhere.
    Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log. Once the text is selected, tap Copy
    Paste the copied text to Mail and send to support @ olympianoiseco dot com

• @benkamen said:
    First I've heard of it --- can you do me a favor and send me the crash report? [email protected]

Sure, if you let me buy you a dinner or beer the next time I'm in Kent. ;-)

• I have a instant crash of Patterning when my Behringer usb sound card (U Control 222) is connected. Reported to olympian. I havent done further tests with other thing connected via cck though.

• Unfortunately, I can't find the crash log. I will try to repeat it in case the crash log was automatically deleted after a successful boots with the Behringer unplugged.

• I'd love your crash logs too if you can send along.

• I have powered dlink usb hub and yamaha mg10xu mixer/soundcard.. Cant get it crashing. What to test?