Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interestingly Awesome from Klevgrand

Not sure if this tweet from Klevgrand a few days ago was already spotted. Any ideas what "products" they might be talking about?

Comments

• I'd like to see a new synth from them. I use Enkl regularly. Maybe a synth and a couple of new effects?

• More like awesome from Klevgard!

2nd the request for another synth. Enkl is quality!

• @anickt said:
    I'd like to see a new synth from them. I use Enkl regularly. Maybe a synth and a couple of new effects?

How is Enkl? How does it work. I know it's a sampler, but i have no idea what this app can do.

• Enkl's not a sampler. It's a 2 Oscillator monophonic synth with an arpeggiator, very high quality with a great filter.

• What CalCutta said. It's got a different sound from other synths for sure.

• @CalCutta said:
    Enkl's not a sampler. It's a 2 Oscillator monophonic synth with an arpeggiator, very high quality with a great filter.

Oops.I was mistaken with e-l-s-a from Erik Sight.My mistake.

• @Proto said:

A quick sidetrack: I've been trying to make some hihats out of sprinkler samples with elsa, but I can't find any documentation that just lays everything out there. I remember there used to be a mini tutorial if you clicked the logo but mine's just showing up blank. Any help?

• edited August 2015

@Proto said:

Eric Sigth, dev of the app (amongst others) 'strng'.

Nice Autumn celebration:)

• @CalCutta said:
    very high quality with a great filter.

That made me try the Enkl AU/VST Demo and I think I'm almost sold.

• And one is out

PressIt multiband compressor http://t.co/0GsxiX9MYt

• Klevgrand = InstaBuy for me.

Thank You Klevgrand!

• I like Klevgrands effects. Just Roverb could do with an update, as its AB tabs don't work.

• Bought, no time for impressions now though. With their track record, I would be shocked at a sudden dip in quality though.

• ooh, a compressor! very interested

• The only of their apps I've never found useful, strangely, is SquashIt. I worked on a Direct-in sound for my Tele for the longest time but that just wouldn't give me what I wanted.

• I bet the next one is going to be a filter app called SIPPR