Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virtual Universe for Cubasis and Nanologue and libraries for BeatMaker now available.

Hello everyone,
I've just finished redesigning of my website (EmergeAudio) with some packs for mobile applications like Cubasis and BeatMaker.
If you are looking for big soundbank for Cubasis (Micrologue) and Nanologue "Virtual Universe" is perfect addition for your applications (300 presets!)

For more information visit our store:
www.emergeaudio.com/shop

Also there are two updated products for BeatMaker 2 - Hip-Hop Fundamentals volume I and II.

Each library contains 50 instruments and 10 drumkits for your new hip-hop tracks. They deliver deep basses, beautiful pads, cutting leads, plucks and other patches perfect for urban music.

Features (each library):

50 high quality keyboard instruments (basses,,keyboards, pads, pluck, leads, etc),
10 drum kits,
all samples are high quality, looped without any pops and clicks giving more than 200MB of sounds, where was a need – stereo samples (and up to 4 layers),
many instruments use BeatMaker’s synth editor, for example pads utilize amp envelope and filter envelope – so You can set attack from 0ms to very long.
instant download

For more information visit our store:
www.emergeaudio.com/shop

Thank you,
Piotr Glaza
www.emergeaudio.com

Comments

• Some very nice sounding patches there.

I've added the Youtube and Soundcloud links for people to check out:

• One of the best beat soft ware you'll ever get your hands on A simpler way to make harder hitting beats and grooves on your Mac or PC
    http://e3bdbow4ziq8dt584ixgwd5s7q.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=SOLO

• Welcome back! I was afraid you stopped doing these packs :)
    I have your Dubstep Destruction and Vintage Gears
    Awesome stuff

• Well I paid for the Cubasis patches yesterday, and 24 hours later no download link. Sent an email via the site, got no reply.

Funny way to run a business. I presume some day I will get the stuff I paid for, otherwise I'll have to go to Paypal to get my $7 back.

• edited August 2015

@richardyot said:
    Well I paid for the Cubasis patches yesterday, and 24 hours later no download link. Sent an email via the site, got no reply.

Funny way to run a business. I presume some day I will get the stuff I paid for, otherwise I'll have to go to Paypal to get my $7 back.

Hi richardyot,

EDITED: The product has been sent, please check your email.

Apologize for any inconvenience
    Piotr Glaza

• No problem. If your contact form is broken, it would be a good idea to supply an actual email address on your site to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. Email sent.

• @richardyot said:
    No problem. If your contact form is broken, it would be a good idea to supply an actual email address on your site to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. Email sent.

You are right, I will do it.

• I have the patches now - thanks!

• These are very nice patches, I've always really liked the Micrologue synth in Cubasis, it's the best thing in the app, and these patches are very musical sounding and enjoyable to play.

• Thanks Richard for your kind words, I've done many presets before for VST (desktop) instruments but I found making patches on iPad very comfortable because of the touch screen which is better than mouse.

• edited August 2015

Hi @EmergeAudio
    Looking forward to recieving mine!

• Hi @EmergeAudio!
    Still looking forward to receiving the goods!

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Hi EmergeAudio!
    Still looking forward to receiving the goods!

Hi Littlewoodg,
    the item has been sent, enjoy!

• @EmergeAudio
    The synth banks are tasty! They really show off both synths

• @EmergeAudio I know this is an old thread, but I''m considering buying your Virtual Universe pack soon, but first I need to know if you accept any payment options besides Paypal? I no longer have a Paypal account, or the ability to get one, which for the most part is fine but I have noticed that most synth patch collections for sale require payment via Paypal, if they're not IAPs.

• This promo sounds excellent!
    I could easily spend some more time listening to more of it.