Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Fabfilter {IAP's} Auria Pro --- = ---(Pro-Q2 & Pro-C2)

edited September 2015 in General App Discussion

To whom it may concern..

Thought I would share some of my investigations.

On the FF forum:

Auria Pro Plug-ins! Q & C

Hey Fabfilter team,

Congrats on Pro C 2!

What can we expect in Auria Pro where FF is concerned?

(1). I know Pro Q 2 was planned for Auria Pro's launch. Is it in place?

(2). Will we also see Pro C 2 on launch, or at any time [soon] after?

Cheers!

PS; Pro C 2 also looks like another winner. :-)

KING777 
   KING777 - Aug 26, 2015

From FF:

"We are definitely including Pro-Q 2 in Auria Pro, and most likely also Pro-C 2.
   Cheers,
   Frederik (FabFilter) - Aug 28, 2015"

:-)
   Your answer is perfect!
   Cheers!
   :-))

KING777 - Aug 28, 2015

Comments

• edited August 2015

That is great news!

Also, iTunes are currently having a 20% discount via PayPal (and maybe others) for the next 3 days.

Seems a perfect time to sort some online finances..

• @KING777 said:
    Also, iTunes are currently having a 20% discount via PayPal for the next 3 days.

Thanks for the tip KING777!

• @Jocphone said:
    Thanks for the tip KING777!

Your welcome! :)

• Looking forward to the FabFilter Twin II synth that is in Auria Pro. I hope it has the ability to be controlled or have midi learn. I also really hope it will support aftertouch, but that might be asking for a little requested feature.

• All the other FabFilter stuff has great MIDI Learn in the first version of Auria. I'm confident :D

I'll 2nd the Aftertouch request. One of my favorite features for any synth.

• edited August 2015

@Martygras said:
    Looking forward to the FabFilter Twin II synth that is in Auria Pro.

Snap!

I found some new vids for it on Youtube. 3 new ones, someone doing a course with 27 vids. 3 short watchable.

My 1 mouth trial ran out ages ago so have to just watch the vids from time to time, to familiarise myself with it.

• @CalCutta said:
    All the other FabFilter stuff has great MIDI Learn in the first version of Auria. I'm confident :D

I'll 2nd the Aftertouch request. One of my favorite features for any synth.

Yeah hope we get that with Twin 2, it's a brill synth!

• Indeed good news....I'm so excited about Auria Pro and love the FabFilter stuff

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Indeed good news....I'm so excited about Auria Pro and love the FabFilter stuff

Ditto!

The energy from January is certainly trickling back, (for me). :-)

• that is great news although i'm already more than happy with Pro Q but since this eq is my most important"instrument"i'll buy it in a heartbeat.

• edited August 2015

@Crabman said:
    that is great news although i'm already more than happy with Pro Q but since this eq is my most important"instrument"i'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Hence, the 20% Discount plug. ;-)

• That is good news, but I am totally happy with Pro-Q as is. Great tool.

• @KING777 said: My 1 mouth trial ran out ages ago so have to just watch the vids from time to time, to familiarise myself with it.

Meaning I don't use PC. So I only demoed Twin 2 for a day.

So it's not a case of not buying the full version, more accessibility. :)

• very excited for Q2 and C2! very glad I didn't buy Q and C when the sale was on a while back!

• Ok let me get this straight, does this mean it will be a free included effect?

@KING777 said:
    To whom it may concern..

:

"We are definitely including Pro-Q 2 in Auria Pro, and most likely also Pro-C 2.
       Cheers,
       Frederik (FabFilter) - Aug 28, 2015"

Your answer is perfect!
       Cheers!
       :-))

KING777 - Aug 28, 2015

• @Musikman4Christ said:
    Ok let me get this straight, does this mean it will be a free included effect?

Good point!

Unfortunately the only Fabfilter plug-in I know is free with Auria Pro is Twin 2.

• It does sound vaguely promising. I read it as Pro C 2 would be bundled for free as well. Regarding the PayPal sale, it appears it's UK only. Switched to US PayPal and no discounts. But thank you for the heads up, anyway!

• edited August 2015

@eustressor said:
    It does sound vaguely promising. I read it as Pro C 2 would be bundled for free as well. Regarding the PayPal sale, it appears it's UK only. Switched to US PayPal and no discounts. But thank you for the heads up, anyway!

No worries! Maybe people can get "people" to purchase as gift etc.. (ITunes) :-)

It would have been great if they (FF) were bundled with, but them being available will be good also :-)

Anyone who has Q or C can take a look at vids for the version 2's to see how they have advanced.

Enjoy!

• iTunes offer ends, end of Monday (tonight) GMT.

• Times up! Hope you made use of it!