Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remote won't attach to Audiobus (solved)

Fresh installs of Audiobus 2.1.17 on iPad Air/iOS 8.4 and Remote 1.0.3 (153) on iPhone 6+/iOS 8.4. Both devices were recently restarted. Here's what I'm doing:

• Launch Audiobus on the iPad.
  • Launch Sector from within Audiobus.
  • Launch Remote on the iPhone. Remote prompts to bring Audiobus to the foreground and enable Bluetooth.
  • Bring Audiobus to the foreground on the iPad. Remote displays a black screen with a spinning busy cursor. It stays there forever. I have tried various permutations of this and Remote never gets past the spinning cursor.

Comments

• I am using the exact same iPad, iPhone and iOS as you and am not experiencing this problem. Other than a Bluetooth issue I cannot think of what the cause might be.

Do you have LTE enabled?
    Are there other Bluetooth devices trying to pair in the vicinity?

Good luck. I hope you get it sorted, The remote is a great tool.

• @Martygras said:
    Are there other Bluetooth devices trying to pair in the vicinity?

Thanks for the suggestion. There was, and after disabling that everything seems to work now.