Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tengrino - Conjure 'Em to Dinner

Here is the second song "Conjure 'Em to Dinner" from "T101 - Introductory Séances", a seven piece project. Monotone Delay, iMini Synthesizer, Phawuo, Sector, E-Teremin, DM-1, Sugar Bytes Cyclop, Dahlia Delay, Auria, Final Touch, and of course Audiobus were used... Hope you enjoy! Please don't hesistate to like or share ;)

Comments

• Dude! I love it! Some real healthy crazy going on there! makes me wanna punch cabbage! SLAW!

• Great like the first song in your project. That synth in the first part of the song sounds like a mad theremin player. :)

• Thank you, my dear friends, for your kind comments!!
    @AudioGus, punching cabbage?! I'll consider this and i'm serious!!! :D:D:D
    @mkell424, You really explained my intention wonderfully by saying "sounds like a mad theremin player" :)
    Stay tuned for my upcoming tracks!!

• Great manic spirit stuff! Love the build towards the end :0

• That's seriously twisted, loved that drummin'.

• Thank you my dear fellows!!! Whenever you need some tune, manic ( @AlterEgo_UK ), twisted ( @knewspeak) or unsettling, Tengrino is at your serve ;) As i said before, stay tuned for more...