Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog update with AB Remote triggers

Downloading now.

Comments

• Mixdown from the recorder to Audiocopy and Audioshare too. Nice to see this app get more support after being sort of neglected for a while there.

Mitosynth also fixed the painter feature in their app, so that you can now save painted waveforms.

A couple of good updates!

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Downloading now.

Update with Triggers? No idea :) Look forward to your thumbs up or down Lieutenant.

• Animoog triggers look good so far. Preset toggle, orbit speed, hold, rec, rec overdub, play. Very fun to mix something pretty quickly.

I got the Mitosynth update too and looking forward to the test drive.

• Preset navigation, now we're talking :)

• Triggers for AB remote @JGY.

• It's great, really adds to experimenting...now if only they added a volume trigger as a standard.

• @1P18 said:
    Mixdown from the recorder to Audiocopy and Audioshare too. Nice to see this app get more support after being sort of neglected for a while there.

Oooh. Brilliant. I think I suggested that to Gert.

Very nice for making neat 2 bar recordings and then copying straight into Gadget.

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Oooh. Brilliant. I think I suggested that to Gert.

Very nice for making neat 2 bar recordings and then copying straight into Gadget.

The recorder itself is excellent, how you can loop tracks seperately, then record that output into another armed track. It's really not a 4 track recorder as much as it is four 1 track recorders. Very cool. This little addition just made it that much more useful.

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Triggers for AB remote JGY.

Thanks boss.

• Thank you to all in the Animoog team! :-)

• edited July 2015

Does it save its state for u guys?
    i tried. Nada. Rebooting now.
    hm, nothing.
    remote triggers and no state saving?!
    That's well surprising.

• It's kinda weird. I thought the AB-Remote controlled the Record function of 4-Track but it controls the 'other' buffer-recorder and only way to get those to the 4-Track is via AudioCopy. I wish there was a way to internally dump the 'buffer' to the 4-Track at the marker-location. And well, AniMoog could use a built-in arpeggiator too :)

• edited July 2015

I use audiobus to save the sounds. These sounds go together set of songs. Doesn't make much sense when you go back to your ab patch and your back to the default saw preset.

• @1P18 said:
    Mixdown from the recorder to Audiocopy and Audioshare too. Nice to see this app get more support after being sort of neglected for a while there.

Mitosynth also fixed the painter feature in their app, so that you can now save painted waveforms.

A couple of good updates!

What can you tell me about Mitosynth?

What type of music you use it for?

On the subject, have you used any Wolfgang apps (Waveshaper, etc)

• @RustiK I only recently got it, and held off on using it due to the painter bug. It uses waveforms in a number of different ways and blends then together, then you can modulate a bunch of things, and add effects as well.

It seems fairly versatile so far, and could probably be used a number of different ways. In the app some controls can also be mapped to one of four xy pads. Then you have a keyborad with different scales, a hold function which lends itself to pads and is good for using with those xy controllers, and the ability to record in the app on first note input.

Haven't used the Wolfgang apps much to compare. I suggest checking youtube for more, maybe there's some videos that can give you sound examples as well. I like Mitosynth a lot though, already one of my favorite synths for iOS.