Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JamUp IAP 50% off "for a limited time"

Pretty good deal if you've been holding out on any JamUp IAP!

Comments

• Yup and it says "One Time Only, all expansions packs 50% off" so take note. I finally snagged all packs except the 8-track...worth it especially since a single amp is $4.99

• Yeah I jumped all over this when I saw it. Too good to pass up.

• Keep your eyes peeled for more great stuff from JamUp and Positive Grid...I'll post more info when I can...right now everything is TOP SECRET. ICAN say this...it's gonna be BIG!!!!!

• @DerekBuddemeyer. It already is big! I was playing with some of your presets this morning and they are awesome! Thanks so much.

• If I only have $10... Which two packs are the best?

• @Hmtx. I guess it depends on your style, but I started initially with the boutique pack. That one covers a lot of ground, and I was pretty happy with it. When they went on sale I decided on the classic and the metal packs. Those three cover just about everything. If your more clean/crunch then maybe boutique/classic. If your high gain then def go with the metal/boutique. Just my 2cents. Cheers!

• Thanks for the heads up on this - I just added the Effects Pack.

• Did I read something somewhere here on the AB forum about Jamup rolling out some of Derek's drum packages or did I completely imagine that?

• edited May 2013

@Spookyzoo Lol nice try. I think it's top secret.

• edited May 2013

I got the metal pack and the boutique. I kind of wish I would've just gotten the boutique because it actually has the best "metal" amp (for my taste anyway) the Engl Fireball.

• How's the bass pack?

• edited May 2013

@mgmg4871 :))

I like the crunchy Boutique pack, but the Orange AD30 is my favourite amp...that's in the Metal pack.

Jamup is simply awesome!

I don't own the bass pack, can't comment.