Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virsyn - Tap Delay

Tap Delay by VirSyn
https://appsto.re/gb/MJVZ8.i

£3.99 50% off intro sale price

Comments

• I'll give this a go

• Seems like I can't automate it in Tabletop like I can AUFX:Dub but I'm keeping it anyway. It ticks all the other boxes.

• edited July 2015

sounds great. and uh oh... someone is scratching my MIDI itch. "MIDI controllable including Tempo sync" ?!?!! yp&tyvm

• I had a play with midiLFOs with WaveGenerator on AB, Must say it is nice! Just need to fix a bit of glitch for turning off the midi learn feature with bypass stuck there after change to PPG!

Without that much operation, I think simple use and touch around, I found no glitch annoyings.

Nice to have it, really!

• edited July 2015

I got Dahlia Delay and this today! Dahlia is clean and no frill! This has saturated color in it! Play a bass sound in PPG is a wonderful feeling, because that step sequence changes the rhythmic swirling fade out! I give a plus to it!

• xenxen
    edited July 2015

Delays and compressors... I'm a total sucker for them....

This one sounds very nice. Straight forward interface. Less than a minute to having it patched in as a send in Cubasis adding some dimension to a simple loop I put together using Gadget.

• Yep, finally some more good delays for iOS. I wish UVI's Relayer would come for iOS.... awesome UI and tool.
    But since i'm a fan of Virsyn i think i have to buy this app of course ;)

• Instabuy. We are spoiled with great inexpensive delays on iOS.

• edited July 2015

That looks like a cracker, I've got more delays than I could ever possibly need but that just sounds so good, and I'm a fan of Virsyn anyway.

• edited July 2015

I used to have a Lexicon Vortex. Once I realised you have to drive it a lot hotter than I started out doing, it became a quite miraculous device for me. It’d be superb to have an iOS equivalent of everything the Vortex did (there probably is, I’m just not aware).

• It's very good. Slightly...... Only slightly better than AUFX Dub. Tho AUFX Dub haas more parameters to play with.

• @u0421793 said:
    I used to have a Lexicon Vortex. Once I realised you have to drive it a lot hotter than I started out doing, it became a quite miraculous device for me. It’d be superb to have an iOS equivalent of everything the Vortex did (there probably is, I’m just not aware).

I still have the ledegendary morphing Lexicon vortex.. Love it.

Everything VirSyn have done i like. But i'm struggling to comprehend VirSyn and tape delay in the same sentence.

• I like this app, the feedback feature's a bit unique. Turn it all the way off and you still seem to get a decent amount of feedback anyway, and when you do turn the feedback up, a little goes a very long way.

The step-trigger feature is cool. Always like delays that give you specific time triggers.

• I just posted this in its own thread then read down and saw it already had one so I'll stick it here too
    http://thesoundtestroom.com/tap-delay-by-virsyn-tape-style-delay-sequencer-demo-for-ipad/