Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sound Canvas Static Problem

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. Every time I play a note in Sound Canvas there is a static clinking noise. I've got Sound Canvas hooked up to iConnect Audio.I'm listening to Sound Canvas through headphones plugined into iConnect which doubles as my MIDI adapter. Thanks.

Comments

• @mkell424 said:
    Hello. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. Every time I play a note in Sound Canvas there is a static clinking noise. I've got Sound Canvas hooked up to iConnect Audio.I'm listening to Sound Canvas through headphones plugined into iConnect which doubles as my MIDI adapter. Thanks.

Weren't you the one getting hiss on gadget export also? Do you think it might be your setup is introducing these artefacts?

• @Jocphone said:

Maybe it is my iPad. It's weird because in both cases its' not using the headphone amp in anyway (Gadget using export file function and the other the lighting jack).

• On the last page of http://www.iconnectivity.com/forum#/discussion/152/intermittent-digital-audio-noise-when-using-iconnectaudio4, a member of the iC-team says:

"We did a bunch of timing optimizations in version 1.0.8 of firmware - in regards to this digital noise we had earlier, has anyone noticed it coming back - we do not think it should, but we of course want to know if it does."

So maybe it's a iCA4+ problem?

• @Harro That makes sense. I didn't know the iConnect was having problems with static. Thanks for the link. :)