Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm grouchy because nothing is working !!!!

I cannot get audiobus to work with the setup on my iPad

Apps just so not respond or close sound off and I have no way of re- triggering

Here are the apps I'm trying to use in sequence or simple setups

Mini moog
AD fx pro reverb
GarageBand or DAW multitrack ( for recording )

I get no response through the AD FX or it drops

It works but then not to record

I can't even get them to work without audiobus

So I'm wondering if I'm screwed

Why did audio bus create this inter app features only to be conflicted by GarageBand inter app and other inter app multitrack a

Like multitrack lets me assign the fx u it

But once I do there is no out out

Something is wrong

I am frustrated because audio bus was supposed to be the cure and it wasn't

Comments

• Would be little more helpful if we knew what iPad and what iOS version you're using...

• edited July 2015

Yeah, a little more info about this would be nice. And for the record... we were first. You can ask Apple
    why they made Inter App Audio.

• Some apps need microphone turned on (settings ipad > privacy > microphone (ios 8.3)) or else they don't work proper.

• I find that loading the EFx slot in AudioBus, after I've established and activated the input and outputs gives me more consistent, good, results.