Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus Remote Not Playing Fair :) (solved)

iPad 4 and iPhone 6 Plus both up to current iOS … will not work (connect) using remote on iPhone and Audiobus on iPad but will work with remote on iPad and Audiobus on iPhone … not the way I want to use it because I really want my iPhone as the remote.

Comments

• Hi, I also having problems started, my iPhone 4S gets to the screen where it says bring up Audiobus on the other device (iPad 3), nothing happens. iOS 8.4 on both.

• Ha, it's working now (turn it off and turn it on again theory)

• Wish it was that simple for me, even tried rebooting both devices with no success. iPhone just hangs on the home screen of remote with "bring Audiobus to the foreground on another device". Can't understand why it will work the other way around … with iPad as remote … both with current 8.4 os. It's of no use to me if the iPhone can't be the remote to my iPad 4.

• Ok … new day and problem solved. I deleted AudioBus on iPad and reinstalled … waaalaa … like magic it now works :)

• edited July 2015

Strange, my 4s worked right away. Try again, maybe your permissions are not set right in privacy.

Edit: your post wasn't showing when I posted- glad it works.