Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guess what I read on the Intua Facebook page

It seems there will be some news in September regarding BM3

Comments

• Snap-!

• edited July 2015

I was thinking about Intua/BM this morning after reading the ten thousandth comment that (parsing) said: It's the best at XXX but I don't use it cos the filing system sucks and that they could/should be the dark horse in the DAW race. BUT if someone demonstrates a weakness in layout etc despite their superior other skills, is it reasonable or fair to think that they will suddenly get good at the thing they've not been good at?

Hope so.

• Oooh jeeebus.. It doesn't stop. iOS is like chasing the dragon

• Sweet, It's going to be an interesting autumn with both BM3, FL3, Patterning and probably a whole lot of more apps we have no clue about yet :D

• I'm a huge Bm2 fan but if they don't beat Auria pro to the punch they may miss the boat

• I have BM2, and don't use it much if at all. I will buy Auria Pro for sure. Not sure about BM3.

• BM2 is for me the only usable DAW to create huge tracks on iOS. So let it go....

• edited July 2015

Everyone uses the "island" and "sandbox" metaphors...so I guess we are on a desert, sandbox of an island, manicly chasing our perfect "one app to rule them all" mirages. It's like Lord of the Flies up in this biotch

• @TGiG said:
    Everyone uses the "island" and "sandbox" metaphors...so I guess we are on a desert, sandbox of an island, manicly chasing our perfect "one app to rule them all" mirages. It's like Lord of the Flies up in this biotch

Haha so true :D

• Really looking forward to this update! :-)

• This ain't gonna be an update.

• Bigger boat etc.

• @supadom said:
    This ain't gonna be an update.

True! Looking forward to this new app! ;-)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bigger boat etc.

Most likely you'll need a bigger boat for this fish.

• Hopefully it's a new smaller boat.

• More boat less bloat!! Just as long as we can still access those amazing clarinet samples.

• @Zetagy said:

Before clicking that link I thought to myself.. This is either an awesome bm3 preview or a clip from jaws. Unfortunately it was the latter :p

• @syrupcore said:
    Hopefully it's a new smaller boat.

• Careful, Auria Pro was "announced' well over a year ago and we're still waiting. Don't get too excited yet. :)

• @Tarekith said:
    Careful, Auria Pro was "announced' well over a year ago and we're still waiting. Don't get too excited yet. :)

Yes, but I don't think Auria folk have ever named a month. If you call it 2 months before it is bound to come out by Christmas. Mind you, maybe they will be announcing the spring release.

• Considering the major 'free' make-over that FruityLoops will get with FL3 we can only hope that Intua makes the BM3 update free too.

I really like the 'clean' design of FL3...
    http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=143950

• Go to be logged in to FL to see image etc....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Go to be logged in to FL to see image etc....

Sorry, I'll do some copy & paste :)

• Some FL3 screenshots from the forum that apparently requires log-in :)

• @supadom said:

Actually Rim originally said it was going to be released by March, so he kinda did.

• but not said about the year

• edited July 2015

Auria Pro...and nothing else matters :P

for me

• edited July 2015

I'm using an iPhone 6 plus, so things are looking bright for me! I wish Cubasis and Auria were on the iPhone, but they are not. I'm really looking forward to BM3 (It will be a new app and require repurchase), and FLStudio Mobile---both support the iPhone!!!! :-)