Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FREE DOWNLOAD

Hey everybody, here is a free download of my latest...using Audiobus, Beatmaker 2, bs-16i, and some custom stuff. Enjoy, and thanks for all the support! http://www.reverbnation.com/derekbuddemeyer/song/17180173-brave-new-world-homeland

Comments

• Doesn't work ?

• Brave New World. Awesome. Sounds like a theme for Alchemy.

• Wish I could play the piano like that ;(

And strings...

Must practice more...

Very nice work Derek, a very moody piece.

Thankyou.

• edited May 2013

Very good work!
    Are the orchestral sounds from BS-16i or custom soundfonts?
    Haven't tried that one yet.

• The orchestral parts are all custom jobs incorporated into bm2 sampler keyboard...lots of work

• Good job! That's what I use. For now I think BM2 sampler is the best choice for custom Multisamples, if not the only one. Does anybody know about another iOS sampler capable of multiple velocity layers and multiple key zones, with crossfades?

• Excellent stuff! Some BIG sounds in there! :)

• Great tune!

• I like it a lot. Great job.

• @FRibeiro: BM2 does crossfades? So far I have only found velocity switching, no crossfade curves. Hence no real control ver low velocity + high velocity samples blending in the change-over area. No blending at all, in fact.

I've been looking, hard, and BM2 still comes the closest, even so.

What I really want is somebody to do an emulation of the Roland S-550. True cross-fading by velocity, with editable transfer function curves. Plus it does something in the D/A and filter sections that make its 12b/30K sample resolution sound really nice. Have yet to fully reprise that in BM2, so I have put my S-550 back in my rack.