Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

weird things, pt.2

Dear fellow members, I start a new thread for my contribution to the weirdness, since I can't ever open @monzo's thread anymore.

Apps used: Noatikl, Cyclop, IFretless Brass, Turnado, Mimix

Comments

• Says the Man With Multiple User Accounts

• What do you mean?

• @mkell424: you, Sir, are speaking in tongues. You must have some super secret to keep, random and remote for a simple minded being like me. I guess I'm not supposed to understand...?

• I like weird music..and I really like the crackly, dusty piano sound which works very well with the excellent video.

Enjoyed very much, thanks @animal

• @Runcell: thanks, very much appreciated

• Sounds like you are dropping small objects onto the strings of a piano. ...and the beat is kinda irregular (wink) which makes it hard to dance to.

I like it though.

• @Martygras: thanks for watching and opinion. It's Noatikl generating and varying the initial sounds, the idea is, of course, to open the underlying structures, which leads to "not being easy to dance to", I guess. You think it should be more "dance-friendly"?