Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Todays New App Sales..UPDATED Sunday 30 th August, iMini, iSEM, iPhrophet added

This will be updated whenever an app goes on sale, instead of starting new threads I thought it may make sense just to update this one
http://thesoundtestroom.com/app-sales/

Comments

• They pair together quite nicely.

• Don't forget BeatHawk add-on packs, 50% off, this weekend only.

• Diode 108 added today, I've just finished a ore release demo of the brand new Advaned Effects, super deep effect editing. I'll put that up tomorrow.

And Cotracks added also

• edited July 2015

@bsantoro said:
    Don't forget BeatHawk add-on packs, 50% off, this weekend only.

I am unable to find most of the expansion packs in BeatHawk.

1. FUNK, GUITAR LOOPS, LATIN PERC, MELLO, SCRATCH, TALK VOX, TRIP HOP, BLUES GUITAR, and WORLD PERC are not available.

Are other people experiencing this issue?

• OK, I'm about to try deleting and redownloading the BeatHawk, app. I don't want to lose the song that I'm working on. How/where can I save it so that I will be able to reimport it after I restore the app?

I tried exporting to iCloud, and it shows up as stored there, but when I try to do Import from iCloud, the ProjectName.song file is grayed out and can't be loaded. It seems it will only let me load .wav files.

:"-(

• @Lady_App_titude I know this isn't the solution you'd be hoping for but a semi-fix is to export the stems / parts of what you're working on while you still have BeatHawk up and running.

Or are the missing sound files ones that are active In the current project you're working on?

Hopefully the UVI server issue will be resolved soon.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Are other people experiencing this issue?

I see only acoustic grand for purchase. Deleted and reinstalled twice. Still no joy.

• I copied this from another post:
    [ISSUE IN-APP PURCHASES] I am sorry to inform you that we are experiencing issues with our servers, this will be fixed ASAP. Sale time will be extended. - UVI

• @Cdefrain2002 said:
    I see only acoustic grand for purchase. Deleted and reinstalled twice. Still no joy.

That's a shame. At least if you have gadget you can achieve full joy while waiting.

• Kymatica Sector is 50% off... Fantastic app !

• Another load of cool apps added, including SoundPrism Electro

• edited July 2015

I bought Sector from TSTR link page, good way to support TSTR

• Thank you and bless you @Kaikoo

• Non-music app on sale that I just picked up, but the musical tie-in is that The Waste Land is out of copyright so you can freely quote Eliot in your lyrics. I've wanted to get deeper into this one for awhile & the app apparently has a lot of helpful info on the myriad references... http://appshopper.com/books/the-waste-land

• @rhcball said:
    Non-music app on sale that I just picked up, but the musical tie-in is that The Waste Land is out of copyright so you can freely quote Eliot in your lyrics. I've wanted to get deeper into this one for awhile & the app apparently has a lot of helpful info on the myriad references... http://appshopper.com/books/the-waste-land

Love that! Old Eliot can't make any more cash out of it, but someone can re-skin the pussy via a 2.99 app.....may even buy it. Totem poem etc.

• They have two audio recordings of Eliot reading the poem & I'm just gonna assume they're fair game for sampling...

• Me too!

This thing was inspired by Aliens from another world.... or maybe the future!

Or as Captain Kirk said, THE BORG!!!!!!

Resistance is futile!

I'm in and loving this amazing app! Speechless!!!!

@Kaikoo said:
    I bought Sector from TSTR link page, good way to support TSTR

• Todays updates, lots added, I have a feeling we are in for a lot of sales
    http://thesoundtestroom.com/app-sales/

• Why is that, Doug? What's the occasion?

• All these apps and nothing I want. May have to go snag borderlands, but as soon as I do I am sure it will go on sale.

• Magellan is on sale too

• @yug said:
    Magellan is on sale too

It it worth it? I have TeraSynth and iMS-20 and some others. Quite disappointed with iMS20.

• Magellan rules. My favourite synth together with Sunrizer. I also have nave, mitosynth and photophore, but mostly i end up using Magellan. Magellan also has a nice touchpad mode and a 2nd synth you can use. Also the spawn button works great. Its not the easiest synth to use, but the warmest sounding synth in my collection.

@telecode101 said:
    It it worth it? I have TeraSynth and iMS-20 and some others. Quite disappointed with iMS20.

• @Proto said:
    Magellan rules. My favourite synth together with Sunrizer. I also have nave, mitosynth and photophore, but mostly i end up using Magellan. Magellan also has a nice touchpad mode and a 2nd synth you can use. Also the spawn button works great. Its not the easiest synth to use, but the warmest sounding synth in my collection.

Great! I have Maggellan for $1 ^~^

• @Kaikoo said:
    Great! I have Maggellan for $1

Payed 0.99 eurocent year ago and its the best value for money app i bought :)

• Magellan Jr. For iPhone also on sale.

• edited July 2015

Oh my,,, the entire SessionBand bundle (almost 6 GB of loops) for 13 bucks. I couldn't resist this :)