Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track with just iM1 in Gadget

I was just playing with iM1 in Gadget (where it is called Darwin) and this emerged. It is just six tracks of Darwin, nothing else. Some unusual sound choices for me, but it was fun to put together, I hope you like it.

Comments

• OMG.. Too early in the morning for that kind of racket. Maybe later.

• I liked it, although the vocal sounds were an odd fit.

• Cool. You did a great job of showing what the M1 can do when it's in the right hands. The lead and the bass are my favorite parts. I think the M1 was the first synth to be labeled a workstation when it came out in the 80's.

• @mkell424 said:
    Cool. You did a great job of showing what the M1 can do when it's in the right hands. The lead and the bass are my favorite parts. I think the M1 was the first synth to be labeled a workstation when it came out in the 80's.

I think you are right.