Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IPhone or IPad: Which You Most Creative?

Which do you organically make better music on?

I have to say IPhone. I think it is the finger control and natural inclination of finger tapping that runs over into better music making.

Granted, I need the big boy programs and MIDI hardware for the IPad.

That being said -- things flow better from brain to reality of music on IPhone for me.

How about you?

Comments

• It's easy for me to whip out my iPhone and work on something for 5 minutes while waiting somewhere; not so much with my iPad. So, for me, iPhone wins most creative by default.

• I preferred iPad for the first few years due to the larger workspace and additional apps, however in the last year or so I've been working on music outside of my home more and finding the phone more creative because I happen to have it with me in more creative environments. Learning BM2 on the small screen was annoying but is paying off now.