Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Control Panel not working in Beatmaker 2

I'm using Audiobus to connect BM2 <--> ToneStack <--> Auria and the AudBus ControlPanel works in TS and Auria, but not BM2.
I see the Control Panel but can't interact with it.

I'm on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.3. I thought about updating to 8.4, but there have been a lot of issues reported on the new ver and I'm not interested in iMusic.

Anybody else seeing this issue or have any suggestions for a fix?

Comments

• edited July 2015

This happens in most apps when the 'developer' doesn't keep up with the AB updates.

I'm thinking Intua is just too busy with 'BeatMaker 3'. So best bet is to push Intua to update AB to a more recent version in BeatMaker 2 unless they already abandon it and focus 100% on BeatMaker 3...

• That makes sense. I actually had it working during one session and was convinced that a specific app enabling order was needed in AudBus to get it to work. I could never get it to work again though.

Thanks Samu.

• @rockgod If you can see it and it just isn't responding, try turning your ipad upside down and having another go. This is an unlikely 'fix' which seems to work for a number of apps currently in AB....

• That 'fix' did work, thanks! Too bad my setup is oriented with the power on the right side. Oh well, at least I know why it worked before. Much appreciated.