Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ALCHEMY UPDATE HERE NOW.

:) Alchemy update arrived in UK!!

Comments

• edited April 2013

Finally. In US also. Good show CamelAudio.

• Just in time for lunch. Yeeeesssss.

• • 4-Track Sequencer - Intuitive song sketch pad with mixer and solo/mute
    • Audiobus Support - Integrate Alchemy with your mobile studio
    • Drum Pads - Create your own beats
    • New Sounds - Piano, strings, guitar, drum kits, and more
    • Improved Recording - Overdubbing, song position indicator and adjustable track length
    • 8 Demo Songs - Hear what Alchemy Mobile can do
    • iCloud - Backup and transfer your songs
    • Improved Graphics - Now sharper and clearer
    • Lower Latency - Snappier performance on iPad3/iPhone 5
    • Tutorial - Learn fast
    • Simplified Account Signup - Get 35 free presets in one minute

Exclusive new features in Pro Upgrade:
    • Song Save - Save and export your songs
    • Track Save - Save and load individual tracks
    • Swing - Fine tune your groove with adjustable swing
    • 8 Extra Demo Songs - Have fun remixing tracks
    • Latency Control - Balance polyphony vs. latency

• Finally...:)
    Downloading at the moment

• this is going to be a long job: I've downloaded Alchemy now I've got to get updates of all the patches!

• Crap! I'm at work and can't connect to the wifi and don't have cellular!! Something to look forward to when I get home today.

• Also the Pro upgrade is on sale for anyone who doesn't already have it. A major upgrade for sure.

• word of warning: make a note of your favourites as they will have been wiped out

• This app sounds even better than before if that is possible. Great stuff!

• I have the worst case on my iPhone 5 (ios 6.1.3, NO Jailbreak)!
    Since the update i have to update all patches again...but it doesn't work...it's crashing all the time when i try to update the presets! So WHAT!?????!?!!!!!!

• no problem with mine: try deleting and re-intalling?

• The filter sweeps on keys are simply awesome.

• That will takes 4-5 hours for me...or more! 8GB from all my Alchemy things (incl. all the desktop presets + some own) and the slowest net on earth! I thought it's an update....no new install! But i have to try and will see! If not...........OMG!

• Nice to see a lot of love for Alchemy Mobile here :)

@ ian - we tested upgrading with favourites selected, it should be keeping them. This was fixed late in the testing cycle. What device + OS are you running? Someone here can test your combination.

@Galexyexplorer - it's difficult to support jailbreak devices, but it should not prevent the app from running AFAIK.

Not sure what you mean about 8 GB download, that sounds like Alchemy for Mac/PC.

The only updates for this release are the Pro and Bonus files, plus of course the app. While the updates or additional sound libs are being downloaded you can continue to use the app.

Peace,
    Andy.

• It updated for me.

• OK, so which of the IAPs are your faves, guys?

• edited April 2013

@Michael The updated Guitar Mutations and Bigtone, but I'm sure after this update I'll be getting them all. Well maybe not Biolabs Dark Space. Sounds scary. Lol

• @zenpunkhippy. I suspect a co k up by me: not sure I'd uses favourites on my phone!

• No worries, that's for replying. Seems like most people are updating with any problems, so that's a good sign :)

Peace,
    Andy.

• edited April 2013

@Zen: How i said i have NO Jailbreak!!!!!! And i loose now all my favourites and self made patches (over 100!) But i deleted the whole app and must spend now the next hours for installing all new! Hope really it will work after it! This is really most favourite app which used for most of my tracks....and i would love to upload new track feat. Alchemy v2 today to soundcloud!
    I use the desktop presets (nearly all) on my iPhone 5 right...,it was the price worth indeed ;)

• @ZenPunkHippy nice job...I love how I can still play the app while other packages are downloading...when will we see new mobile sound sets for purchase.... (Waves wads of cash in the air...)

• All right... my curiosity is piqued. How does Alchemy compare to let's say Animoog, Magellan, SampleTank, NLog? I've already got a busload of synths. What are the disk space requirements? I see some users saying a GB or more. Apologies if his question has been answered already.

• IanIan
    edited April 2013

The full lot including the extras is about 1.5Gb. The app itself is free so try it and see. I think that clocks in at about 200mb on its own

• ...first try while installing new...yeah it works now! Believe me, try Alchemy with the FX from Magellan....This are so lush and deep sounds i only heard on pro mastered tracks yet....please install fast...i want to make a track NOW with the desktop presets (which are to 95% running on my iPhone5 without problems!
    And if your cpu allows try Alchemy filterd trough Magellan (be careful with space!) and put Minimapper and ThumbJam also in the input! That is so awesome!

• I know the IAPS probably vary in size but approximately how much disk space do they each take up, for example are they around 100 MBs each?

I've downloaded all the updates and the extra free sounds (by creating an account with Camel Audio) and it's currently taking up 527 MBs. Just wondering.

Thanks!

• @Bob_Bobaluba I personally find Alchemy to be my favorite synth on the AppStore. Lush, full sounds that I just can't replicate with anything else. Top of the food-chain. With all the sound packs, it does weigh in pretty heavy, but well worth it. It also provides great sounds right off the bat, but offers plenty of variety with minimal tweaking. One thing I can't stand in a synth app is having to adjust numerous settings to try and get a good sound while switching to different effects and parameters...it gets tiresome after a while and takes the fun out of it. With Alchemy, everything is pretty much set up on a single page and you can adjust your sound on the fly with almost no effort. This is the ONLY synth app on my iPad now. Professional sound and great customer interaction. No, I don't work for Camel Audio....but I do try and promote the apps I use in the studio...this one ranks pretty high in my book.

• "everything is pretty much set up on a single page"... Sold! Thanks guys!

• We'll have some new Mobile content out soon. It was supposed to be released with the 2.0 update but got delayed a little.

@Galaxyexplorer - sorry for misunderstanding. The app is not supposed to nuke existing files or projects, we tested that extensively. If you continue to run in to problems please email support [at] camelaudio and we'll help.

Peace,
    Andy.

• Whoa, i'm blown away! What a wonderful App.
    More Drumsets please, the Drumpads are great in response (long tap / short tap).
    Cheers from Germany