Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
How do you listen to music?
With Apple Music coming out I was wondering what the forum members primary method of listening to music. (all Beats customers are forced to use Apple Music when it comes out)
- What is your primary method of listening to Music?35 votes
- iTunes/Apple Music when it cones out28.57%
- Compact disc player  2.86%
- Record player  5.71%
- Radio (air, Internet, satellite)  5.71%
- Spotify or another streaming service37.14%
- Non Apple music player20.00%