Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Angel Station...My Tribute toTangerine Dream

edited April 2013 in Creations

Recorded this a while ago BA (before Audiobus)..on hardware recorders...but it fits here nicely now because it users many of the apps that are now on the Bus..it also users Alchemy alot and thats gonna be here anyday now we hope...it's quite long but stick with for a least a minute or so..thats when it kicks off...hope you like it...

Comments

• Very nice tribute work @thesoundtestroom! Nice feel and sounds!

• This is cool...I like it a lot. I've made a Tangerine Dream inspired track, too. Maybe we can get Edgar Froese to listen if we post enough tribute tracks :)

• @thesoundtestroom The opening reminds me of a Brian Eno track. Have you heard Redshift (the band led by Mark Shrieve)?

• Very different tracks from you both - from story to meditative -, but very creative and impressive, better sounding than TD to me. @ thesoundtestroom - even a touch Georgio Moroder in it ;-)

• ...I too have an homage to early Tangerine Dream, pre-Audiobus but performed with Sunrizer Synth on my iPad :-)

• @AlterEgo UK. Very rich sound that just washes over you!