Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New/Old Korg Gadget song

Hey dudes. Here is a song I finally got around to uploading and wanted to share. It's on older one made by my girlfrind in gadget (all instruments) and cubasis (her vocals). I mixed everything in cubase on my pc and added some raps.

Comments

• That is very, very excellent. Love it.

Did you do all the glitching at the end in Cubase?

• I like it. Very unusual and distinct and keeps the attention, production is clear and like how u both did vocals too. Love the glitchy accordion and, overall a very refreshing change for me. Please make more!

• edited June 2015

Really good stuff. Would like her lead vocal (especially early) up higher in the mix. She's good.

• Thanks!

@matt, All the music was done in gadget by robin, all I did in cubase to the music was some compression/eq.
    @johnny, Totally, re-listening on some different speakers and I'm definitely going to bring them up.

• Great track! Curious, does your girlfriend go by
    Shockermom on Soundcloud? I was already following her and saw Shockermom reposted this after it was posted on here. Your stuff is great too. This track reminds me of something by Astronautalis.

• Haha, yes that is her! Someday we are going to start a joke band called shockermom and meat dad. Thanks! Mr. Astronautalis is an old friend and big inspiration for me!

• Cool track. It's professional enough be on a real label. Have you and girlfriend tried it yet?

• Very good. As said, louder vocals please. You're other tracks are equally great.

• Great track, and love the vocals