Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS MARS?!?

Was just messing around online and came across this...anyone know anything about it? Looks like its still under construction right now, but looks intriguing....

iOS MARS

Comments

• Looks to be some cool stuff...these guys have some cool videos and iOS stuff planned and had contacted me in regards to using some of my future iOS videos for the site as well. Keep your eyes peeled and share it around...I think this will be pretty cool

• Thank you @DerekBuddemeyer.

Hello everyone! @thesoundtestroom and @Ryan here. iOS MARS - Musicians App Resource Services is our new collaboration. A website dedicated to helping iOS Musicians in all aspects of the music creation process. We will be launching the site very soon so we thought we'd pop in to let you know what was going on. We'll be back around launch time with more details. Thank you!

• Great stuff! :)

I thought it must have had something to do with @Ryan judging by the IOS MARS activity on Soundcloud ;-)

Looking forward to the launch!

• Good Luck guys!! :)