Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Conspiracy showcase dj mix- free download

Mixed up my own tracks at 166bpm using cross dj on my iPad mini retina. Quite an intense, out of the box ride. Please feel free to download if u like..no mdma or amphetamines were taken prior to this mix!

Comments

• Btw, artwork is my own too, using pixite apps excellent "fragment app"

• Really great stuff. It's all done in Gadget right? I mean the tracks, before putting it all through the DJ app. Even tho Gadget lacks any kind of basic mixing stuff, like EQ & compression etc per track, it outputs surprisingly good/clean sounding mixes. Even when things do get busy with some busy DnB-ish track and so on. Anyways, good stuff as usual. :)

• Thanx Chris- yes all gadget but some arps generated by arpeggist and breaks BPM shifted in glitchbreaks

I think gadget got a secret pre mastering thing we don't know about lol

But I do spend he's trying to ensure levels are right and all sounds are compatible

That's the longest part of my work cause if I can get my stuff to the DJs, it has to sound clean over pa systems

@ChrisG said:

Really great stuff. It's all done in Gadget right? I mean the tracks, before putting it all through the DJ app. Even tho Gadget lacks any kind of basic mixing stuff, like EQ & compression etc per track, it outputs surprisingly good/clean sounding mixes. Even when things do get busy with some busy DnB-ish track and so on. Anyways, good stuff as usual. :)

• edited June 2015

Yea I hear u on that. Some sounds/combinations just won't work without a little help from an EQ or compressor. But surprisingly much do work w/ Gadget without using any outboard mixing gear, if you take a bit of care when choosing sounds, the levels, as you said. :)

(Edit: I feel the need to add that I'm a terrible mixer, always has been and most likely always will be. This even with Gadget, that's often kinda helping mixing shit for you lol)

• Helps I'm a dj too. Before apps and software, we had turntables, need intense focus to beat match with a pitch fader , monitor headphones and 10k watt sound systems. What to speak of at times being under the influence of something lol

So I learned to "listen deeply". Lot easier with an iPad than in a club lol

Btw, my left ear drum is slightly damaged from sound checks so it's not as easy for me as I make out. But I have to consider that all the channels levels bring out and maintain the right balance of low mid and high.

What I am finding out is that I'm developing a formula . What they call a signature sound. I've read that once this is firmly established, it makes workflow faster

I don't think u r a terrible mixer, u put out quality. Maybe just listen to final arrangement using different kinds of headphones till your happy. That's what I do

@ChrisG said:
    Yea I hear u on that. Some sounds/combinations just won't work without a little help from an EQ or compressor. But surprisingly much do work w/ Gadget without using any outboard mixing gear, if you take a bit of care when choosing sounds, the levels, as you said. :)

(Edit: I feel the need to add that I'm a terrible mixer, always has been and most likely always will be. This even with Gadget, that's often kinda helping mixing shit for you lol)

• edited June 2015

Thanks. I got that ear thing too by the way. One ear is picking up a lot more bass freq then the other, also difference in what high freq they pick up. But this is mostly from me abusing my ears like crazy during my younger years. Also have tinnitus (loud hiss I have had to "learn" to kinda tune out, focusing on it will just drive u crazy so lol).

• Nasty. Look after your ears kids...

• Really like your mix @touchconspiracy some very inspiring sounds and rhythms coming out of Gadget... masterful...

Particularly like the track that starts at around 13 minutes...

• Thanks matt! I guess the old school raver in me never died lol

Your tunes are on the next mixup mate:)

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

Really like your mix touchconspiracy some very inspiring sounds and rhythms coming out of Gadget... masterful...

Particularly like the track that starts at around 13 minutes...

• Welcome! Always a privilege to mix artists I respect:)

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

Wow. Thanks!

• good job @touchconspiracy enjoyed Cheers.

• Thanx for listening!

@RUncELL said:
    good job touchconspiracy enjoyed Cheers.