Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

soundscaper manual?

Hi, so i know its in the app help menu but i want to print it. i looked at the creators website but cant find it. Do you know if there is a printable manual? Thanks yo

Comments

• Yeah how the fluck do you really use this thing, I mean I loaded samples and mucked around and its sick but I have no idea what is going on! And I circuit bend so a proper manual is needed. The help manual is small and i don't think it covers it all..

• @oceansinspace said:
    Yeah how the fluck do you really use this thing, I mean I loaded samples and mucked around and its sick but I have no idea what is going on! And I circuit bend so a proper manual is needed. The help manual is small and i don't think it covers it all..

This is about as good a description of my life to date as I've ever seen put down in one paragraph.

• Bump for needing a manual thats not inside of the app. I guess I could be silly and screen shot the small screen of a manual like 10 times.... help a bro

• Have you tried sending a message to Igor Vasiliev (the dev)?

• Did you get around to this yet?

• edited April 2021

This video will help

• This is actually the easiest of his apps to get a handle on, but still it takes time. I did it through pure experimentation as I loved it, and still do. The only problem is I got better results when I didn’t really have control over it and was doing arbitrary tweaking. Now that I know exactly how it handles, I’m kind of at a loss for how to use it and the magic isn’t there. Guess I have a bad imagination for that sort of thing.

I tend to find the sweet spot for getting creative with any instrument or app is that intermediate level that comes after you know the basics but are still far away from mastery and still relying a little on luck or randomness to create something that’s novel.

• @oat_phipps said:
    This is actually the easiest of his apps to get a handle on, but still it takes time. I did it through pure experimentation as I loved it, and still do. The only problem is I got better results when I didn’t really have control over it and was doing arbitrary tweaking. Now that I know exactly how it handles, I’m kind of at a loss for how to use it and the magic isn’t there. Guess I have a bad imagination for that sort of thing.

I tend to find the sweet spot for getting creative with any instrument or app is that intermediate level that comes after you know the basics but are still far away from mastery and still relying a little on luck or randomness to create something that’s novel.

Nice point, there's a lot of truth to that