Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Ovnipresence" album

I released my "Ovnipresence" album a short while ago on the excellent Mobius Spin label. Kind of forgot about it for some time due to finishing off other projects for other labels.

I cover almost the whole spectrum of electronica from dark drone, space ambient, Dubstep, house, techno and drum and bass . It's indeed true we can make what we want with ios exclusively.

The artwork was designed by myself on ios too. The album was mastered by label owner 3Dtorus, an excellent (non ios) producer and sound engineer based in Germany.

Please have a listen here:

https://mobiusspin.bandcamp.com/album/mbsspn022-ovnipresence

Comments

• Nice. What iOS synths did you use to create it?

• Thanks! The beat based tracks are 100 percent gadget but with breaks from Glitchbreaks

The ambient based tracks are made with nave, sunrizer, sliver, ppt wavegenerator, mitosynth , AUFX space, crystalline, all running through AB. Mastered in final touch,

Final touch is a highly underrated and misunderstood app and I fail to see why..

@mkell424 said:
    Nice. What iOS synths did you use to create it?

• @touchconspiracy said:
    Thanks! The beat based tracks are 100 percent gadget but with breaks from Glitchbreaks

The ambient based tracks are made with nave, sunrizer, sliver, ppt wavegenerator, mitosynth , AUFX space, crystalline, all running through AB. Mastered in final touch,

Final touch is a highly underrated and misunderstood app and I fail to see why..

It really sounds good! I'm curious what iOS DAW did you use to make the album?

• Just recorded the ambient to audioshare as one track. All my ambient is recorded in one take as intuitive, expressive live jams.

Beat based tracks all done in gadget. I spend hours getting the levels of each channel right.

My studio engineer said the content was very close to mastered quality, all he had to do is enhance, widen and compress a little.

I don't do daws, that might change with Auria pro if it gets better looking and doesn't become an iap hog.,

@mkell424 said:
    It really sounds good! I'm curious what iOS DAW did you use to make the album?

• edited June 2015

Good stuff! If you are someone with a lot of care and attention to detail and the mastering side of things that's what it's all about! Respect due! Talking of a 3d torus there should more apps that expand on this idea!

• edited June 2015

@touchconspriarcy That's cool you recorded it in a studio. That's why it sounded so good! Did you use a controller hooked up to an iPad? Something like a Novation LaunchPad?

• I did not record it in a studio...

All done on iPad mini retina and gadget. The mastering was done in my engineers studio tho

Whole point of ios apps is to minimise studio involvement as much as possible.

@mkell424 said:
    touchconspriarcy That's cool you recorded it in a studio. That's why it sounded so good! Did you use a controller hooked up to an iPad? Something like a Novation LaunchPad?

• And the only things I plug into my device are headphones and lightning cable:)

• edited June 2015

@touchconspiracy said:
    I did not record it in a studio...

All done on iPad mini retina and gadget. The mastering was done in my engineers studio tho

Whole point of ios apps is to minimise studio involvement as much as possible.

lol My bad.

• Lol, it's ok, maybe u misread is all..my conviction is that ios IS the complete studio:)

@mkell424 said:
    lol My bad.