Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria playback distorted in AudioBus

As of the last AudioBus update, when playing back tracks previously recorded into Auria with Auria in the AB input slot (nothing in effects slot and "System Audio Out" in the output slot), the output sound is a distorted version of the original track. It sounds as if it is being played through a resonant filter. Adjusting AB latency changes the "resonant peak" of the filtered sound, upward with decreased latency and downward with increased latency (I normally run AB at 512 frames, which is what the original Aria tracks were recorded at). When playing back the same tracks with Auria as standalone, the sound is fine. All other pre-recorded material, such as MT DAW, (as well as all instrument apps) sound fine when played back (or played) through AudioBus in the same manner.
I am on an IPad 4 Retina and still running the last version of iOS 7. I've been holding at iOS 7 since some apps are still reporting glitches in iOS 8.x . All other apps are working fine in iOS 7.
Any other Auria users experiencing this problem?